And we're back!

Main Menu

Lord of the Auspicious Conjunction

Started by Lettow77, April 26, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: katmai on April 27, 2011, 05:48:06 PM
:lol:

Of course he's a troll, to put out what he does on this forum otherwise means he's a mental patient or should be one.

That's pretty much the only options left.  This is beyond eccentric.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

I'm debating a hijack. What say the mob?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

katmai

Neil just enjoys the idolization he's getting in thread.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on April 27, 2011, 06:55:18 PM

His use of those anime and japtard terms means he has been corrupted by them. He stared into the abyss and it stared back.

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 27, 2011, 03:30:11 PM
It's pretty naughty, ruining Japan's glorious homogenous society, but I wouldn't be doing this to them if the Japanese man had not shoved away the mantle of reproduction, determining to dwindle as a civilization on his beautiful island.  They need my help, and I need there's. It is a most auspicious conjunction.
The homogeneous society is a thing of the past at this point anyways.  The young are just as fractured as our own are.

As for the birthrate, that's a factor of economics.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I still don't fully understand it.  Does it mean men who fall in love with anime characters?  I did find this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69A3aL3Yrs0  This is totally inexplicable to me.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 27, 2011, 06:58:13 PM
His use of those anime and japtard terms means he has been corrupted by them. He stared into the abyss and it stared back.
Fuck you.  Anime was cool, once upon a time.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on April 27, 2011, 07:05:54 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 27, 2011, 06:58:13 PM
Fuck you.  Anime was cool, once upon a time.

I feel like I've been told Santa doesn't exist. :cry:

Lettow77

Anime -is- cool, Neil. I can't imagine you'd dislike House of Five Leaves or Eden of the East, and those are extremely recent.

Edit: that isn't to say moé isn't making anime extremely uninclusive to new people and doing bad things to the genre's creativity. But great stuff is being made every season that isn't that- even if you find yourself unable to enjoy K-on or the other moéblob brainmelts. 

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Jacob

Quote from: Neil on April 27, 2011, 04:49:03 PMBut don't you think it's a bit of a cripple fight?  I mean, is an otaku really any more loathsome than a seduction community type, or a Scientologist, or a protester, or someone who runs for office on the Communist ticket?

Did you get that flyer from the Communists? Apparently they're running candidates in Calgary East and Edmonton - Mill Woods - Beaumont.

They've got a bunch of exciting things on their program like stop and reverse the loss of manufacturing jobs while they'll also expand employment and raise the minimum wage to $16/hour, reduce the work week to 32 hours (no loss of income) and up EI to 90%. They'll also cut income tax completely on earnings below $35K, double the corporate tax rate and put banks and insurance companies under public ownership.

They've got a ton of other promises too, that I'm sure you'd find appealing such as leaving NATO and NORAD.