News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lord of the Auspicious Conjunction

Started by Lettow77, April 26, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Pat

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

starbright

Razgovory

I dare you to put that in a Personals Column
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Camerus

Must it needs be a Japanese woman and not a Chinaman girl?

Razgovory

I full expect Lettow to tell us of his recent homosexual encounter soon.  I think we're building to that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on April 26, 2011, 05:33:41 PM
I full expect Lettow to tell us of his recent homosexual encounter soon.  I think we're building to that.

He'll get rolled at a Rest Stop.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Lettow77

It is non-negotiable that the mother of my child be Japanese, yes. Chinese comfort women are permissible- a man needs relief from the stresses of such a great enterprise as I find myself undertaking.

The fast-approaching Vision Quest to the West will allow me ingratiate myself with America's indigenous Asian population. I shall LEARN of their MANNERISMS

Following that, it may be time to seek gainful employment in Japan, to embark upon the process of creating Charles, Fourth of His Name, Lord of the Auspicious Conjunction

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

I think our little Lettuce has been initiated into the mysteries of cannabis sativa.

Lettow77

"initiated" indeed. I grew up in a drug-addled family, and i've never messed with anything to speak of.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 26, 2011, 08:23:34 PM
I think our little Lettuce has been initiated into the mysteries of cannabis sativa.
No, I think he's just going through a 'I want to marry an anime girl' phase.

I've seen this sort of thing before.  He'll get over it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.