News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mobtown, my Mobtown

Started by CountDeMoney, April 23, 2011, 02:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Neil on April 26, 2011, 08:02:27 AM
A tourist should know better than to go somewhere with blacks.

There was a Nigerian working the corner of my first hotel in Bangkok. Claimed to be a Liberian diamond trader, but I can spot a Nigerian jungle-monkey when I see one. I moved out the day after. Filthy race, the Nigerians.

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on April 26, 2011, 08:12:06 AM
There was a Nigerian working the corner of my first hotel in Bangkok. Claimed to be a Liberian diamond trader, but I can spot a Nigerian jungle-monkey when I see one. I moved out the day after. Filthy race, the Nigerians.
I thought you were getting a new schtick because even you saw how lame and worn out this one was.  I thought that that was a good idea, and encouraged you to spend your effort developing the new schtick rather than posting using the fail schtick.  I still think this a terrific idea, and look forward to tolerating your silence for a week or so in the name of the new schtick.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on April 26, 2011, 08:37:47 AM
I thought you were getting a new schtick because even you saw how lame and worn out this one was.  I thought that that was a good idea, and encouraged you to spend your effort developing the new schtick rather than posting using the fail schtick.  I still think this a terrific idea, and look forward to tolerating your silence for a week or so in the name of the new schtick.

I wouldn't want to inconvenience you, so I decided to just run with it.  :hug:

Ed Anger

In other news:

Flavor Flav closed his fried chicken place in Iowa.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on April 26, 2011, 08:47:53 AM
I wouldn't want to inconvenience you, so I decided to just run with it.  :hug:
Your first instinct was the correct one.  :hug:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on April 26, 2011, 08:37:47 AM

While I usually pooh-pooh Obersturmführer Slargos, he's got a point when it comes to Nigerians.  Never met a Nigerian that was ever up to any good.  Up there with Jakes and Russians in the "Voted Most Likely To Be Trained By A Syndicate Before They Moved Here" category.  The Nigerians do so love their little checkwashing and credit card fraud hobbies.

katmai

Still better than the Irish.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on April 27, 2011, 06:25:35 AM
Still better than the Irish.

This is 2011 not 1911, Pancho.  Take it elsewhere, amigo.

Martinus

Well, true. When I moved to Brussels, the first thing I was told is not to go into the black areas.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 26, 2011, 06:54:15 AM
And since it's Spring, time for the tradional Runnin' O' the Dazzling Urbanites, quickly followed by the Runnin' O' the Tourists.

QuoteTeen stabbed as police struggle to disburse crowd downtown

A teenager was stabbed as police struggled to disperse a large group of young people who converged downtown Monday evening, Baltimore police said.

The teenager, who was injured shortly before 10 p.m. near the intersection of Gay and Fayette Streets, was taken to a nearby hospital with non life-threatening injuries, said Nicole Monroe, a police spokeswoman. She did not know the victim's age or gender.

A least 100 teenagers roamed the streets near the Inner Harbor, City Hall, the Convention Center and the First Mariner Arena for more than two hours as police used megaphones to order them to leave.

About a dozen police cars and wagons, lights flashing, were parked along Calvert and Pratt streets. Police officers twirled espantoons and opened the wagon doors as they shooed the teens along.

The young people walked in large, boisterous groups and did not appear to be heading toward a destination. Asked why they had gathered downtown, one young person said, "It's the day after Easter."

Another explained, "It's spring break night."

It's become a yearly event in recent springs and summers;  the Dazzling Urbanites tweet and twitter to converge downtown at night, ramage through the Inner Harbor, suckerpunching tourists and snatching purses.  They pushed a poor Indian tourist into the Inner Harbor last year, who subsequently drowned, so I can't wait to see what they do to top that during Wilding 2011.

Do whites do such things too?

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on April 27, 2011, 06:53:40 AM

Well, true. When I moved to Brussels, the first thing I was told is not to go into the black areas.

That's racist.

You should have been told not to go into the areas where people live who are disadvantaged by their upbringings and socio-economic status.

Frankly, you shouldn't have been told that either since it builds up negative expectations which the inhabitants can't help but pick up from you, and because of their feelings of helplessness and shame they will need to make restitution by acting out aggressively and physically.

Really, it's all your fault.

Shame on you.

Learn to embrace diversity instead.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on April 27, 2011, 06:54:49 AM
And since it's Spring, time for the tradional Runnin' O' the Dazzling Urbanites, quickly followed by the Runnin' O' the Tourists.

A teenager was stabbed as police struggled to disperse a large group of young people who converged downtown Monday evening, Baltimore police said.

The teenager, who was injured shortly before 10 p.m. near the intersection of Gay and Fayette Streets, was taken to a nearby hospital with non life-threatening injuries, said Nicole Monroe, a police spokeswoman. She did not know the victim's age or gender.

A least 100 teenagers roamed the streets near the Inner Harbor, City Hall, the Convention Center and the First Mariner Arena for more than two hours as police used megaphones to order them to leave.

About a dozen police cars and wagons, lights flashing, were parked along Calvert and Pratt streets. Police officers twirled espantoons and opened the wagon doors as they shooed the teens along.

The young people walked in large, boisterous groups and did not appear to be heading toward a destination. Asked why they had gathered downtown, one young person said, "It's the day after Easter."

It's become a yearly event in recent springs and summers;  the Dazzling Urbanites tweet and twitter to converge downtown at night, ramage through the Inner Harbor, suckerpunching tourists and snatching purses.  They pushed a poor Indian tourist into the Inner Harbor last year, who subsequently drowned, so I can't wait to see what they do to top that during Wilding 2011.

Alas, no.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 27, 2011, 06:56:31 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 27, 2011, 06:54:49 AM

Alas, no.

But it is not a race thing either? So what is it?

Razgovory

Trying to destroy a tank with a lance.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Is Marti trying on a new shtick to make himself even more repugnant?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.