News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mobtown, my Mobtown

Started by CountDeMoney, April 23, 2011, 02:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2011, 08:47:19 AM
Let's say you delete that and we give you a pass, Mart, because today is easter, m'kay?

Are you questioning that blacks in America are over-represented in criminal statistics?

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on April 24, 2011, 05:08:59 PM
CdM's post (as his previous ones) seem to imply this is a race issue. On what basis do you make this statement?
On the basis that, were someone to get a tan, their proclivity to crime would not increase?

FFS, who thinks that skin color determines propensity to crime in this day and age?  And where you you fucking educated to believe weird shit like "race" (if you were educated)?  Poland?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on April 24, 2011, 05:09:44 PM
Are you questioning that blacks in America are over-represented in criminal statistics?
Are you questioning the findings that, circumstances aside, "blacks" are no more likely to commit crimes than non-"blacks?"
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2011, 08:47:19 AM
Let's say you delete that and we give you a pass, Mart, because today is easter, m'kay?

In Baltimore, blacks are over-represented in the purchasing of loaves of bread statistics.  Does that make it a black thing?

Neil

Oh look.  Grumbler is trying his 'there's no such thing as race!' line.  That's so cute.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Scipio

Trannies are a Bawlmer institution.  This is like some Memphrica based thug shooting a blues musician.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Zoupa

Quote from: grumbler on April 24, 2011, 08:01:37 PM
Are you questioning the findings that, circumstances aside, "blacks" are no more likely to commit crimes than non-"blacks?"

Circumstances aside  :D

Oh grumbler. You have too much time on your hands old man.

The Brain

Transsexuals are the deepest deniers. "I'm not gay, I'm a woman!" LOL as fucking if.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

LaCroix

how would you know how deep they go?

Slargos

Quote from: LaCroix on April 25, 2011, 03:20:42 AM
how would you know how deep they go?

A hands-on statistical study, I would suspect.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

LaCroix

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on April 24, 2011, 08:35:23 PM
Oh look.  Grumbler is trying his 'there's no such thing as race!' line.  That's so cute.
Troll fail.  Better luck next time.  :hug:

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Zoupa on April 25, 2011, 02:37:47 AM
Oh grumbler. You have too much time on your hands old man.
Thanks for the ad hom.  It added so much intellectual rigor to the debate.

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Which part did you find insulting Grumbler?  Where he called you "old" or a "man".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017