Started by Ed Anger, April 04, 2011, 05:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tonitrus

FunkMonk

Wtf Apple.

Berkut added me back when we played Battle of the Bulge. Not sure what the issue is.   

Tonitrus

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 10, 2013, 07:06:42 PM
Wtf Apple.

Berkut added me back when we played Battle of the Bulge. Not sure what the issue is.

Try adding me first...maybe that will kick the problem in the butt.

My nick on there is Ton1trus

Tonitrus

It worked in Game Center...but I cannot add you in SBO.

FunkMonk

You and berkut show up in my SBO multiplayer screen though.

Tonitrus

Jacob

Mini Warriors is a fun little free to play strategy game. Upgrade your warriors, and place them on the field for battle. The monetization is not obnoxious at all either, which is nice. I've been playing it for a few days now and think it might be up some Languishites' alley.

Best iPad game for me since Battleheart.

Ed Anger

I spoiled myself with a 15 dollar itunes card and bought Drive on Moscow and Sid Meier's pacific airplane wargame.

Both on sale.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

How is the pacific game?

I got his WW1 air game, and found it initially very cool, but in the long run dissapointing.

Love to get a game of Drive on Moscow going though...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

I like it, but I'm only a couple missions in. You can still get into that annoying endless circling dance of boredom though.

But you can turn the chick pilots off at least. And no IAP's. 2.99 gets you the whole thing.

11B4V

Foolin around with Panzer Campaigns
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

The tiller thing? Yeah, I fooled with it too.

Now if the nappy tiller stuff would show up on there, I'd blow a load in my pants.

Ed Anger

Hey, Tiller's civil war stuff is on the iPad and google thingy.