News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

iPad gaming

Started by Ed Anger, April 04, 2011, 05:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

I am? I can't even really tell yet. You are better than Patton at least.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

FunkMonk

I think you are, but I never play the allies anyway.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Berkut on April 11, 2013, 07:37:53 PM

I'm 99% sure you're going to win this one Berkstrum. I made some gambles/bad decisions that didn't pay off. Care to switch sides for the next game?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 26, 2013, 03:20:54 PM

I'm 99% sure you're going to win this one Berkstrum. I made some gambles/bad decisions that didn't pay off. Care to switch sides for the next game?

Of course. Although I am not so sure - it was pretty touch and go there for a while, I was afraid I was going to lose a couple Panzer divisions out of supply.

0 rows returned

FunkMonk

Quote from: Berkut on April 26, 2013, 04:13:11 PM

Of course. Although I am not so sure - it was pretty touch and go there for a while, I was afraid I was going to lose a couple Panzer divisions out of supply.

Yeah. I misinterpreted the Supply rules for the Allies so my southern attacking force was out of supply for like two days.  :lol:

I'm gonna continue the game for now but I may resign on the next day. I'll start a new game immediately afterwards.

FunkMonk

Quote from: katmai on April 26, 2013, 03:26:59 PM
Damn Flip-i-can't <_<

I am unsuited for the rigors of war. If you had the game I'd have you though.  :menace:

Berkut

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 26, 2013, 08:11:38 PM
Quote from: Berkut on April 26, 2013, 04:13:11 PM

Yeah. I misinterpreted the Supply rules for the Allies so my southern attacking force was out of supply for like two days.  :lol:

I'm gonna continue the game for now but I may resign on the next day. I'll start a new game immediately afterwards.

NO!

Do not resign!

This game is so freaking easy to play, there is no reason to resign until there is an actual winner. I want to see how the endgame plays out.

We can start a new one anytime you like.

0 rows returned

FunkMonk

Berkut

0 rows returned

Tamas

I heard its an Euro

FunkMonk

That was a great first game Berk. I really thought I was going to lose but things turned out differently. Then I got a lucky roll in the sector south of Bastogne and I halved your victory points   :showoff:

Really great game though. Allies really get the crap beat out of them until after the 22nd or 23rd. Then it's a race against time because the Axis VP threshold drops daily. I felt I had to be more aggressive than usual. It worked out I guess.

Berkut

Yeah, you literally got one half of your entire games elimination VPs in one roll of the dice. 5 hits in a combat that killed off three Panzer divisions. Shame on me for not getting them out of their.

It was a very good game. Lets see how the next one goes...

0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on May 01, 2013, 07:56:51 AM5 hits in a combat that killed off three Panzer divisions. Shame on me for not getting them out of their.

Jeezus, Berkut manages to get armored shit brewed up even on the iPad.  Damn.