News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Cat Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 02, 2011, 06:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Grab the cat and press it to your chest and it'll stop getting those airs. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Monster cat turns 12

www.telegram.com/article/20110927/NEWS/109279895/0/NEWS03
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 02, 2012, 08:41:52 AM
Monster cat turns 12

www.telegram.com/article/20110927/NEWS/109279895/0/NEWS03

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Darth Wagtaros

Cosmic Creepers has made a recovery from her infection.  Or at least was still alive when we returned from Aruba. 
PDH!

CountDeMoney

QuotePasadena man sentenced for killing caged kitten in W.Va

MARTINSBURG, W.Va.—
A Maryland man convicted of killing a caged kitten will spend a week in jail and perform community service for an animal welfare group.

The Journal of Martinsburg, W.Va., reports that 24-year-old Justin Beall, of Pasadena, was sentenced Thursday by Berkeley County Circuit Court Judge John Yoder. Beall pleaded guilty a day earlier to misdemeanor animal cruelty.

Yoder suspended all but one week of a six-month jail sentence and fined Beall $500.

Beall also must perform 250 hours of community service for the Berkeley County Humane Society or an equivalent group in Maryland, if the probation department approves.

Proseutors said Beall shot the kitten multiple times with a pellet gun in May 2011 after it was trapped in a cage in the Hedgesville area. Beall's attorney said the kitten was feral.

One week.   :mad:

Darth Wagtaros

Cosmic Creepers has kidney disease now. :(
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on April 20, 2012, 07:54:19 AM
Cosmic Creepers has kidney disease now. :(

Keep a close eye on him;  cats crash fast with that shit.

Darth Wagtaros

She's been on painkillers all week.  I'm trying to get a urine sample for the vet, but she seems to sense it and just goes anywhere but the Nosorb in the litterbox.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on April 20, 2012, 08:59:00 AM
She's been on painkillers all week.  I'm trying to get a urine sample for the vet, but she seems to sense it and just goes anywhere but the Nosorb in the litterbox.

Take her to the vets anyway, and get a catheter done.  The vet can do that.

Darth Wagtaros

They did last Saturday, but they were concerned that some of the blood in the test could have come from the method of collecting it. I'm tempted to just leave her there for a day so they can collect it that way and I don't have to lock her up all night so the other cat doesn't disturb the sample, but she' dprobably be even more pissed off.
PDH!

HVC

It's trickier but they can also get a sample by putting them under and, for lack of a better word, milking the urine out. Only seen it done on female cats so if you're is a boy not sure if they can do It
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Viking

Very disturbing cat image, Seedy, this might be very disturbing for you. This is yet another reason why the religious should not be left in peace with their faith.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

Quote from: Viking on April 20, 2012, 01:29:26 PM
Seedy, this might be very disturbing for you. This is yet another reason why the religious should not be left in peace with their faith.

You really can't stop being a bigot can you?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on April 27, 2012, 09:32:00 AM
Quote from: Viking on April 20, 2012, 01:29:26 PM
Seedy, this might be very disturbing for you. This is yet another reason why the religious should not be left in peace with their faith.

You really can't stop being a bigot can you?

He's European;  wouldn't bat an eye if all the cats in Europe were shipped to Meowschwitz.