Fucking A! An 80 part Pool of Radiance Youtube Experience.

Started by Darth Wagtaros, March 17, 2011, 07:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgN7nY7PC0E&feature=BF&list=PL3E1768F351A53117&index=1

I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 kekekekkeke   :lol: :berkut:
PDH!

Zoupa

I bought that game. It killed my computer. Well, my hard drive anyways.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Zoupa on March 17, 2011, 10:11:42 PM
You are thinking of the remake.  Which I never played but probably sucked.  This is the original. The one that started it all.
PDH!

Solmyr

The remake did indeed kill people's hard drives.

I also played through the entire original series all the way to Pools of Darkness (man that was insanely hard).

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on March 17, 2011, 10:11:42 PM

Serves you right for buying the terrible "remake".  Any forgotten realms product that refers to Myth Drannor is going to be utter shit.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Solmyr on March 18, 2011, 09:03:16 AM
The remake did indeed kill people's hard drives.

I also played through the entire original series all the way to Pools of Darkness (man that was insanely hard).

Good man.

Atari dropped the ball with the remake.  It shouldn't have been made in the first place and hte drive wipes were TSR's ghosts striking the infidels from beyond.
PDH!

Caliga

I was at GenCon when they were still developing the remake, and they had a booth for the game with a bunch of the developers.  There was a playable demo there and I remember thinking "wow!  this looks cool" and so I bought it when it came out. :bleeding:  :Embarrass:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PRC

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: PRC on March 18, 2011, 11:22:28 AM
This seems like an incredibly boring thing to watch.
Yeah well your incredibly boring to watch!
PDH!

Shade

ulmont

Quote from: PRC on March 18, 2011, 11:22:28 AM
This seems like an incredibly boring thing to watch.

But quite possibly more interesting than playing the game itself...

Josquius

Damn the UI of that game is awful.
The bad graphics- understandable for the time. But having the game in such a wee window like that. Ouch.

But yeah, these play through things are boring to watch, I don't get how some people watch the whole things. They are however good for watching individual cool moments and maybe for checking out how alternative paths would have been.
██████
██████
██████

Darth Wagtaros

I remember being perplexed by the UI.  From the gigantic list of weapons - and pre internet and being about 12 when I played having no idea what half of them were - to trying to figure out the area map.
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

Im on episode 12.  Sokal's Keep is about to be cleared because he was too much of a bitch to clear out the trolls and ogres in the Rope Guild.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?