News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: PDH on January 02, 2012, 09:12:55 PM
I will forever root against Ok State in any bowl game. Valmy knows why.

Is it because they're called the Cowboys?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

sbr

Nice hit on his own return guy. :lol:

sbr

These ESPN guys need to get over the 4th down play in the Fiesta Bowl.  It was a nice play, but the call to go for it was easy.  You don't kick a 57 yard field goal and you don't punt from the opponents 40 yard line.  Most teenagers who know the game know that is the right call.

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on January 02, 2012, 09:12:55 PM
I will forever root against Ok State in any bowl game. Valmy knows why.

The Bay Area has failed you once again :console:

Lawsuitpete with a rare major bowl victory.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Rasputin

well fsu monumentally underachieved this season

it was a very disappointing year given our pre season expectations; that being said i take solace in the following:

1. wins over miami, florida, and notre dame in the same season is always a good thing;

2. our defense is back

3. 17 or so of our starting 22 are freshman or sophomores
Who is John Galt?

Eddie Teach

Looks like two different ones, or else the color on the Jumbotron is way off.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Rasputin on January 03, 2012, 08:58:32 AM

it was a very dissapointing year given our pre season expectations; that being said i take solace in the following:

1. wins over miami, florida, and notree dame in the same season is always a good thing;

2. our defense is back

3. 17 or so of our starting 22 are freshman orsophmores

FSU has had great defense through most of their swoon though right?  It is mostly their offense that continues to stink.

At least that is my impression from way over here.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 03, 2012, 10:13:31 AM
Looks like two different ones, or else the color on the Jumbotron is way off.

Nah it's the same guy.  Maybe a delayed video for the jumbotron or something.  You can see the same people around him (dude in the sunglasses and black jacket and Mr. Trucker Hat look like they moved further away or something  :lol:).

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/102812-Shaggy-to-Ticket-City-Bowl-%28UH-v.-Pedo-State%29-FEATURING-PEDO-BEAR-UPATE-It-s-on

It gets started on page two.  WVU guy made that KEEP QUIET sign.  This one is my favorite though:

Just..... :lol:

Valmy

Speaking of Pedo State, they sure looked completely outclassed by Houston.  I hope they simply didn't show up or that does not reflect very well on the Big 10.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on January 03, 2012, 10:34:24 AM
Speaking of Pedo State, they sure looked completely outclassed by Houston.  I hope they simply didn't show up or that does not reflect very well on the Big 10.

It's like they weren't ready for Houston to come out throwing the ball.  So basically, they didn't know who they were playing or something.

Valmy

We are playing Houston...aren't their top 2 QBs injured?  We just have to stack the line to stop Arian Foster and we have a chance!

MadBurgerMaker

dps

Quote from: Rasputin on January 03, 2012, 08:58:32 AM

it was a very disappointing year given our pre season expectations; that being said i take solace in the following:

1. wins over miami, florida, and notre dame in the same season is always a good thing;

2. our defense is back

3. 17 or so of our starting 22 are freshman or sophomores

And your bowl victory over ND plus FIU's loss to Marshall gave you the best record of any 1A team in Florida.  Most years, that a real achievement;  this year--well, it's actually a bit sad.