News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

FunkMonk

Poor Clemson. My South Carolinian friend must be hanging himself right now.  :cry:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on January 04, 2012, 11:09:39 PM
I wonder if Holgorsen will slow the offense down or keep scoring? Not sure what the etiquette is in a bowl game.

Showcase your talent-- you owe it to your seniors entering the draft.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Put the backups in, throw bombs for TDs.

"Hey, we had the #2 QB in there."

derspiess

Quote from: FunkMonk on January 04, 2012, 11:21:47 PM
Poor Clemson. My South Carolinian friend must be hanging himself right now.  :cry:

My cousin went to South Carolina so I'm sure he's loving it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Spiess, is WR #1 for WVU a Senior?

E: Ah.  Here it is.  He's a Jr.

derspiess

I hadn't really thought about the game much until today, but I knew WVU was going to win when nearly everyone in the pre-game picked Clemson by a large margin.

See: 2006 Sugar Bowl & 2008 Fiesta Bowl.

CountDeMoney

:lol: IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THIS WAY

You get a turnover like that on the goal line, it destroys everything quickly.

CountDeMoney

Hey, so how about those Temple Owls, huh?

derspiess

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 05, 2012, 12:38:43 AM
:lol: IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THIS WAY

It did fuck up the narrative they had set up for the game, that's for sure :D

derspiess

Also, it was good to see George Kennedy filling in as head referee.  I kept waiting for him to tell Frank Drebin to turn in his badge & gun.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 05, 2012, 01:31:59 AM
Also, it was good to see George Kennedy filling in as head referee.  I kept waiting for him to tell Frank Drebin to turn in his badge & gun.

I dunno, I think he was quite appropriate for such a disaster flick.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on January 04, 2012, 11:30:45 PM
I hadn't really thought about the game much until today, but I knew WVU was going to win when nearly everyone in the pre-game picked Clemson by a large margin.

If that is how it works hear me now and believe me later: West Virginia will sweep all before it and win the 2012 Big 12 Championship in decisive fashion.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on January 05, 2012, 09:06:11 AM
Quote from: derspiess on January 04, 2012, 11:30:45 PM

If that is how it works hear me now and believe me later: West Virginia will sweep all before it and win the 2012 Big 12 Championship in decisive fashion.

Except Kansas.