News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 02, 2012, 04:53:13 PM
Sparty had a nice drive at the end of the game, but damn that was a bad pick in OT.  Saved, for the moment at least, by shitty kicking.

Oooooohhhhhh Sparty wins with the block!

Pretty good game, but marred by the field goal battle in OT.

The college OT system is terrible.

Eddie Teach

I don't know if it's a matter of not rotating enough players in or just the players they've got aren't fit enough, but this is the second game in a row the Georgia defense went from one of the best in the country in first half to barely mediocre in the second.  <_<
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

I love the Boy Scout vs. gangster matchup in the Rose Bowl.  The granddaddy of them all as they say.

sbr

I'll take that first half.  I haven't seen Wisconsin play much but the Ducks are a great second half team and I think they are going to make enough adjustments to pull this out.

Valmy

Quote from: dps on January 02, 2012, 05:17:31 PM

Really?  I think it is awesome.  The battle for Field Goals in the NFL is a joke.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on January 02, 2012, 07:38:10 PM
Quote from: dps on January 02, 2012, 05:17:31 PM

Really?  I think it is awesome.  The battle for Field Goals in the NFL is a joke.
But starting on the 25 yard line is ridiculous. I think both teams should get a possession, but play the game the normal way with a kickoff.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 02, 2012, 07:43:38 PM
But starting on the 25 yard line is ridiculous. I think both teams should get a possession, but play the game the normal way with a kickoff.

I could see the 40 but if everybody is starting at the other 20 the OT will be too long.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on January 02, 2012, 07:45:10 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 02, 2012, 07:43:38 PM

I could see the 40 but if everybody is starting at the other 20 the OT will be too long.

How about the 50, that way they at least need a first down to kick the field goal.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Tim and dps are retarded ass clowns.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Great Rose Bowl so far.

The theme of good vs. evil is duplicated in the cheerleaders.  Church Choir vs. Street Walkers.

MadImmortalMan

Dark ducks of the sith keep getting hurt.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

sbr

Oh boy.  Looked like Clay sid out of bounds as he recovered that.

Admiral Yi

Fumble on a big catch, Oregon wraps it up.

Great game, really enjoyed it.

sbr

Ain't over yet.  Please don't let them fuck this up.

Admiral Yi

If the Crips can't burn the little time that's left on the clock there's something wrong with them.