News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2011, 11:27:25 PM
8-4 a winning team for the Timmy Homers?  Notre Dame went 8-4 this year and their fans on this board seemed to have bailed on them after week 2 :P

Holy Mother Church does not suffer disappointment well.

MadBurgerMaker

Gus Johnson really wears on me.  5 yard out routes don't need that much excitement.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 03, 2011, 10:46:53 PM
OU is getting annihilated by the Pokes.  They're not needing a comeback anymore...it would take more of a miracle at this point.

Tonight OU really does suck.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

8-4 a winning team for the Timmy Homers?  Notre Dame went 8-4 this year and their fans on this board seemed to have bailed on them after week 2 :P

You'd think by now ND fans would have learned to be happy with 8-4.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 03, 2011, 11:51:43 PM
:lol:  Nice job, Sparty.

I've been rooting for Wisconsin in both these match-ups, but that was a chicken shit call.  Fantastic acting job, though.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2011, 11:52:29 PM
I've been rooting for Wisconsin in both these match-ups, but that was a chicken shit call.  Fantastic acting job, though.

Running into the kicker is running into the kicker.  Dude clearly hit the leg, when...well....why the fuck was he even there in the first place?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 03, 2011, 11:54:24 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2011, 11:52:29 PM

Running into the kicker is running into the kicker.  Dude clearly hit the leg, when...well....why the fuck was he even there in the first place?

This is true.  Shouldn't have been rushing the punter at that point of the game.  I put that on poor coaching and substandard Michigan State education.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2011, 11:56:41 PM
substandard Michigan State education.

:lol:  My wife said something similar.  Is Michigan State just continuously ridiculed up there in snow country?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 03, 2011, 11:28:25 PM
Gus Johnson really wears on me.  5 yard out routes don't need that much excitement.

:lol:  Did you hear his Howard Dean howl on Wisconsin's 4th & 6 completion?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 04, 2011, 12:04:48 AM
:lol:  Did you hear his Howard Dean howl on Wisconsin's 4th & 6 completion?

:lol:  Yeah, I thought he was going to stroke out in the booth.

CountDeMoney

The panel on the post-game show on Fox has three black guys.  Obviously Rupert Murdoch has no knowledge of, or control over, his own sports division.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: PDH on December 03, 2011, 06:02:31 PM
Wyoming wins the 103rd (102nd official since Wyoming didn't attend due to rules disputes in 1898), border war, 22-19.  A freshaman quarterback, a good take-away but poor run defense, and a so-so offense manage to go 8-4 this season.

Geez, it is hard too root for a winning team, how do all the timmy homers do it?

I still watched their games when I could.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Fuck you, Timmay.  You're the Irish sports taint version of an army of pedophile priests.

MadBurgerMaker

Here you go Seedy.  I was messing around with some stuff and decided to capture this play in all its glory:

Sparty.jpg