News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

McDonald's No Longer #1

Started by jimmy olsen, March 07, 2011, 07:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Ingesting the required amount of grease and salt an American needs every day to function.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on March 08, 2011, 06:20:51 PM
If I were in an unfamiliar city like Paris, I would defnitely not waste my time trying to figure out where I can eat there.  Why take the chance, when I know that I can walk into any Burger King in Paris and get the same Triple Stacker I can get in Jersey City.

:huh: :o :( :x  :yucky: :rolleyes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on March 08, 2011, 07:07:19 PM
If I were in an unfamiliar city like Paris, I would defnitely not waste my time trying to figure out where I can eat there.  Why take the chance, when I know that I can walk into any Burger King in Paris and get the same Triple Stacker I can get in Jersey City.

It's more like :w00t:  :licklips: :o :x  :(.

Tonitrus

One thing that sticks in my mind about McD's and Europe....

Long ago, about 16-17 years back(when I visited there), in a fit of environmental activist pressure, McDonalds had dumped their infamous styrofoam packing in the United States (a change which had been in place for some years already).

Europe was still using it.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 08, 2011, 07:22:11 PM
One thing that sticks in my mind about McD's and Europe....

Long ago, about 16-17 years back(when I visited there), in a fit of environmental activist pressure, McDonalds had dumped their infamous styrofoam packing in the United States (a change which had been in place for some years already).

Europe was still using it.

I miss the clamshell containers. You could pile your fries into the lid.

Josquius

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on March 08, 2011, 06:32:58 PM
So instead you pull in to the next set of golden arches and peace is restored. I've always wondered what adults without children are doing there though  :hmm:
In a hurry.
Or don't want to face the shame of going to a proper place alone.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 08, 2011, 07:30:19 PM
I miss the clamshell containers. You could pile your fries into the lid.

They still have them for things like the Quarter Pounder.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on March 08, 2011, 07:18:24 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 08, 2011, 07:07:19 PM

It's more like :w00t:  :licklips: :o :x  :(.

<_<

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on March 08, 2011, 07:41:42 PM
Nuh-uh.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 08, 2011, 07:42:35 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 08, 2011, 07:41:42 PM
Nuh-uh.
They switched them to paper versions.

Ed Anger

I wouldn't know. Last Big Mac I ate was at least 5 years ago. I'm there to let the kids go nuts in the playroom and drop their food on the floor  :(

Tonitrus

The only thing I'd ever order at a McDs is an Egg McMuffin...and them don't get no clamshells.

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 08, 2011, 07:58:25 PM
The only thing I'd ever order at a McDs is an Egg McMuffin...and them don't get no clamshells.

I got a Big Breakfast on the way to work today. I had a large bowel movement 2 hours later.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 08, 2011, 08:04:00 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on March 08, 2011, 07:58:25 PM

I got a Big Breakfast on the way to work today. I had a large bowel movement 2 hours later.

McDonald's pancakes... :shudder: