News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

McDonald's No Longer #1

Started by jimmy olsen, March 07, 2011, 07:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on March 09, 2011, 02:04:27 PM
For the record, I didn't want to go to either McDonalds.  In the case of London, my brother insisted because he was thirsty and drinks are cheaper there according to him (he had been doing a workstudy in London for close to a year at that point so I assumed he knew what he was talking about).

In the case of Genoa, Princesca wanted to go to see "how McDonald's is different here".  Aside from the Caribbean chicken sandwich, another way in which McDonald's is different is that in America--unlike Italy--50% of the patrons are not gypsies.  Getting begged from and harassed by little child thieves while eating is kind of irritating, it turns out. :(

Does this mean, that the other 50% are gypsies?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017