News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jaron

Wow, the Canadiens can eat a dick. They can do better than this.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

Quote from: Jaron on May 01, 2015, 11:21:19 PM
Wow, fuck the Lightning.

BB, sorry but yesterday the Ducks DESTROYED the Flames. Hopefully its not a sign of things to come for them.

What's to feel sorry about?  I hope they continue to destroy the Flames.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jaron

Oh yeah, that's right. For some reason I thought you wanted the Flames to exact revenge on the Ducks. But its the other way around.

I kinda feel bad for the Wild. I'm not counting them out yet, but they seem outclasses by Chicago.

Neil

I want the Wild to do well.  Their successes prove the idiocy and incompetence of the Oilers organization.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

I am having a hard time getting into this series after the last one. Not even upset about game 2....yet.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jaron

Valmy

Yeah so I was at a restaurant last night for my son's end of Tee-ball season party and made them turn the Caps game on. They were like 'WTF?' I had most of the table getting into it hehe.

The Caps scored just before we went home :yeah:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Alcibiades

Doesn't matter it will go to Chicago any way.   :bowler:   (or anaheim  -_-)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Rex Francorum

Sorry but I agree with Viper.  :yeah: :hug:
To rent

Jaron

The series in the east could be over pretty darn quickly.

Valmy

Quote from: Jaron on May 06, 2015, 10:57:49 PM
The series in the east could be over pretty darn quickly.

Can Jaron jinx teams or is it just Tim?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.