Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

Quote from: Valmy on May 30, 2014, 03:28:19 PM
Quote from: Norgy on May 30, 2014, 01:45:52 PM
The US played Slovakia there. I was there, and Satan scored.  :lol:  :sleep:

Did you stand up and scream 'Hail Satan' when he scored like I always do at home?

I was there with my stepbrother, so I did what Satan would want me to: I punched the fucker in the gut.

sbr

Quote from: Barrister on May 30, 2014, 11:25:14 AM
Quote from: sbr on May 30, 2014, 11:19:31 AM
If I had a favorite hockey team it would be the rangers! :w00t:

kay.

That didn't come out right.

I am not a big hockey fan at all, but the Rangers ARE my favorite NHL team.

Back in the early '90s when I was living in Phoenix one of my best friends was a Rangers fan from New Jersey.  We went out a couple of times a month to sports bars and watched Rangers games and I became a fan.  I don't follow hockey but my ears a;ways perk up when the Rangers are mentioned.

I was completely sure that I watched Messier and the Rangers win Game 7 in 1994 just hours after my oldest daughter was born but no.  Not only was Game 7 2 days later, but there was no hockey game that day at all.  We ended up being in the hospital for a week, so I did watch the Rangers win the Cup in the hospital room but it was not that same day.

I probably haven't watched the Rangers play since, but I will definitely watch some of the Finals games this year.

Ed Anger

Ah, the 94 Rangers. Sticking it to the shitty Canucks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Jaron

Game 7 anyone?!?!? Yes!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Jaron

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Okay, so the Jets were no great hell this year, but the farm team (and former Manitoba Moose) is in the Calder Cup Finals ba-by! :yeah:

Goal tending prospect Michael Hutchinson has just been on FIRE in the playoffs.

:cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jaron

These Rangers will DESTROY the LA Kings. :yeah:

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on June 04, 2014, 12:28:31 AM
Okay, so the Jets were no great hell this year, but the farm team (and former Manitoba Moose) is in the Calder Cup Finals ba-by! :yeah:

Yeah they are playing Austin's hockey team.  They keep hockey weird.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PRC

Quote from: Jaron on June 04, 2014, 01:02:33 AM
These Rangers will DESTROY the LA Kings. :yeah:

The Kings are battle tested and nothing seems to keep them down.  I'm hoping for the Rangers though!

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jaron

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.