News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Nothing new on the Coyotes front, except goalie Mike Smith doesn't want to sign for a team with no owner.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

fhdz

Quote from: viper37 on June 03, 2013, 01:43:54 PM
3-4 more days and you'll heckle them about their team being destroyed 4-0.

:yes: It's a terrible misfortune for them to have to face the 'hawks.
and the horse you rode in on

HVC

Could have been the leafs :weep:

Probably not, but still.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Quote from: HVC on June 03, 2013, 09:13:35 PM

Probably not, but still.
Has the Cup Parade been cancelled yet?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

Quote from: Neil on June 03, 2013, 10:25:56 PM
Quote from: HVC on June 03, 2013, 09:13:35 PM

Probably not, but still.
Has the Cup Parade been cancelled yet?
we started planning for next year :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

viper37

It's going bad for the Penguins.  Damn.  They have what, 2 goals in 3 games now?  I watched 2nd and 3rd period, wasn't impressed by the Penguins attack, it seemed half hearted at times.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

viper37

Quote from: Jaron on June 06, 2013, 07:09:53 PM
Bye Penguins! Bye LA!
it ain't over 'til it's over.

Still, seeing how they played the first 3 games, I think the Penguins are dead.  I haven't seen much of LA this year, I can't really comment.  Stupid timezones.  When I rule the world, I shall abolish them so I can watch western hockey teams at a decent time.

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on June 07, 2013, 09:34:53 AM
Bye Penguins! Bye LA!

Still, seeing how they played the first 3 games, I think the Penguins are dead.  I haven't seen much of LA this year, I can't really comment.  Stupid timezones.  When I rule the world, I shall abolish them so I can watch western hockey teams at a decent time.
Wouldn't it just be easier to move someplace decent?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

viper37

Quote from: Neil on June 07, 2013, 10:29:42 AM
Bye Penguins! Bye LA!

then I'd complain about not watching the eastern games at a decent time ;)

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on June 07, 2013, 01:12:13 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 07, 2013, 10:29:42 AM
Bye Penguins! Bye LA!

then I'd complain about not watching the eastern games at a decent time ;)
Earlier games are better though.  Having the eastern games start at 5-6 and finish at a decent time is a pleasure and a joy.

Jaron

See ya, Penguins. You could have at least put up a bit of a fight. Or maybe they did and they just couldn't withstand the Bruins. I almost wish the Kings would win their series so I could enjoy watching the Bruins tear them apart, but that would mean having to endure Kings fans bragging about reaching the finals two straight years.

PRC

Iginla is the classic example of the player who has held on too long.  He'll still have his good games next season... but for every one good game he will have seven games where he is invisible and two games where he's atrocious.

fhdz

Quote from: Jaron on June 07, 2013, 10:36:44 PM
See ya, Penguins. You could have at least put up a bit of a fight. Or maybe they did and they just couldn't withstand the Bruins. I almost wish the Kings would win their series so I could enjoy watching the Bruins tear them apart, but that would mean having to endure Kings fans bragging about reaching the finals two straight years.

Don't worry; the Kings won't make it :)
and the horse you rode in on

Jaron

Early still, but I think you called it. ;)