News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: HVC on September 06, 2011, 11:32:38 AM
Hmm. the emblem looks better as a stand alone. on the jersies they look odd. especially the white jersey.

:mad:

I think the logo really "pops" on the white.  However the sleeves on the white are... funky.  Not sure why they did that.

You can pre-order a jersey today, but they won't be available until October. :ultra:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

Quote from: Barrister on September 06, 2011, 11:34:13 AM
Quote from: HVC on September 06, 2011, 11:32:38 AM
Hmm. the emblem looks better as a stand alone. on the jersies they look odd. especially the white jersey.
:mad:

I think the logo really "pops" on the white.  However the sleeves on the white are... funky.  Not sure why they did that.

You can pre-order a jersey today, but they won't be available until October. :ultra:
You're a bit biased :lol: We'll just agree to disagree. Although i guess it'll help the goalie to have a giant bull's-eye on his chest. Subconscious place for players to aim :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Speaking of jerseys, I'm thinking of getting a red Devils jersey, with Satan as the name and 6 as the number. With the shoulder numbers, it'll be '666'.

180 bucks for a joke is mighty expensive though. But the laughs at church and Wal-Mart will be worth it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 06, 2011, 11:41:32 AM
Speaking of jerseys, I'm thinking of getting a red Devils jersey, with Satan as the name and 6 as the number. With the shoulder numbers, it'll be '666'.

180 bucks for a joke is mighty expensive though. But the laughs at church and Wal-Mart will be worth it.

Did he ever play for the Devils?

:unsure:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on September 06, 2011, 11:42:24 AM

No.

And don't tell me you are this dense. That is timmay sized dense.

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 06, 2011, 11:43:20 AM
Quote from: Barrister on September 06, 2011, 11:42:24 AM

No.

And don't tell me you are this dense. That is timmay sized dense.

Of course I get the joke. :rolleyes:

But it kind of ruins the feigned ignorance of the joke 'madam why are you so offended - I'm merely a fan of Miroslav Satan' if he didn't actually play for the Devils.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

:ultra:

10 mins Game misconduct 40 games suspension

Only players name that have played with that jersey is acceptable or using the protest jersey clause.

This is serious bidness.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Ed Anger

I haven't even bought it yet and the humor flows.  :lol:

I don't know which is funnier, the prosecutor or 'lil frenchy puffing out. I'm in stitches.

Barrister

Zoupa

I'm not sure this is an appropriate use of military hardware.  :sleep:

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 06, 2011, 11:52:25 AM
:ultra:

10 mins Game misconduct 40 games suspension

Only players name that have played with that jersey is acceptable or using the protest jersey clause.

This is serious bidness.

I was very disappointed when the Jets didn't keep Rick Dudley as our GM.  He had a cup of coffee with the original Jets back in the day as a player, so I was going to get myself a Dudley jersey.

The best part though, is when Dudley was with the team, for some bizarre reason he wore #99.  Oilers fans would have a conniption seeing a #99 jersey with someone else's name - and it would be 100% accurate. :lol:

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 06, 2011, 11:54:22 AM
I haven't even bought it yet and the humor flows.  :lol:

I don't know which is funnier, the prosecutor or 'lil frenchy puffing out. I'm in stitches.

I knew the Jets pictures would work! :hug: