And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on August 31, 2011, 02:48:01 PM
Viper must embrace les Nordiques, and only then will he find them. :mellow:

So his spiritual longing for les Nordiques will cause them to manifest once again!

Damn it is The Secret for Hockey fans.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on August 31, 2011, 02:54:00 PM
Quote from: Barrister on August 31, 2011, 02:48:01 PM
Viper must embrace les Nordiques, and only then will he find them. :mellow:

So his spiritual longing for les Nordiques will cause them to manifest once again!

:yes:

Quote from: Valmy
Damn it is The Secret for Hockey fans.

:lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

:frusty:

Winnipeg Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien arrested last night for BWI - Boating While Intoxicated.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/Jets-128881848.html

Valmy

Cedric Benson got one of those in Austin recently.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

BuddhaRhubarb

I'd post more about the Canucks but i can't keep pace with the Jets stuff (the rest of us get lost in the morass)... not all of us get to spend all day online like Fed employees. :p
:p

Barrister

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on September 01, 2011, 12:31:34 PM
I'd post more about the Canucks but i can't keep pace with the Jets stuff (the rest of us get lost in the morass)... not all of us get to spend all day online like Fed employees. :p

I don't work for the Feds, so :blurgh:

And the province is seriously not giving me enough to do.  It's gotten to the point where, although it might be a mistake, I've had to tell my managers so.  :(

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on September 01, 2011, 12:46:59 PM
And the province is seriously not giving me enough to do.  It's gotten to the point where, although it might be a mistake, I've had to tell my managers so.  :(

Heh I foolishly did that my first year here.  All I got was alot of people really annoyed with me.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on September 01, 2011, 12:47:37 PM
Quote from: Barrister on September 01, 2011, 12:46:59 PM

Heh I foolishly did that my first year here.  All I got was alot of people really annoyed with me.

Your co-workers, or management?

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on September 01, 2011, 12:58:14 PM
Your co-workers, or management?

Co-workers.  And management just ignored me and did not give me anything else to do.  So it was lose-lose from my end.

C.C.R.

Quote from: Barrister on September 01, 2011, 10:11:00 AM

Winnipeg Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien arrested last night for BWI - Boating While Intoxicated.

Buff is a hoot.  Not all that great in the regular season, but a frickin' menace come the playoffs.  And as for BWI:  Conservation Cops are really waaaaay too full of themselves...

Neil

There's a crime for that?  That's silly.  What's the point of boating if you're not intoxicated?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: C.C.R. on September 01, 2011, 01:39:46 PM

Buff is a hoot.  Not all that great in the regular season, but a frickin' menace come the playoffs.  And as for BWI:  Conservation Cops are really waaaaay too full of themselves...

Because celebtrity mugshots are always a hoot: :lol:

And apparently he was arrested by County Sheriffs (not Fish Cops), and on arrest he weighed in at 286lb. :o  He was listed at 245lb last year. :pinch:

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/Jets-128881848.html

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on August 31, 2011, 02:46:04 PM
The Buffalo Sabres are closeby though Viper!
I don't dislike the team.  In fact, I have 29 teams that I like whenever they play the Habs :)
When it comes to rooting for a particular team, I pick one at the end of the season ;)

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on September 01, 2011, 03:27:32 PM
And apparently he was arrested by County Sheriffs (not Fish Cops), and on arrest he weighed in at 286lb. :o  He was listed at 245lb last year. :pinch:

Well he was sent to Winnipeg.

Also, on that frame 40lbs is not much to lose once he decides to get back into shape.

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 01, 2011, 04:06:10 PM
Also, on that frame 40lbs is not much to lose once he decides to get back into shape.
well, his first game in in 19 days...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.