One game away....

Josephus

Quote from: Jacob on June 10, 2011, 10:11:09 PM
!!!!!

One game away....

Finally.

It's the middle of June ffs.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

jimmy olsen

At this rate it will be the Canucks in 7 <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Funny thing would be Boston losing the series despite scoring more goals than Vancouver overall.

I'm still hoping for the Canucks in 7 (sorry Tim  :sleep:   ).  :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Zoupa

Sedins fire back at Mike Milbury for calling them Thelma and Louise

"My son told me a man was making fun of me and Uncle Danny on TV. I said that can't be true because that's what usually happens in kindergarten. Sometimes grown-ups have low self-esteem and get on guys and say stupid stuff.

"I think he has to be happy with his career. He did a great job on Long Island. I'm sure he is happy with that."

:XD: the part about the Islanders lulz

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

crazy canuck

This is my favourite one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxu2-Ts4AWM

The crowds downtown after game 5 were amazing.  Havent seen anything like that - there were more people out and about then when Canada won the Gold medal.

Grey Fox

Seriously, we need to go back to the days of 4 games in 5 days.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Well, this game is out of reach.  Expect the Canucks to start gooning it up.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

3 goals on 8 shoots with 9 minutes in net. serves loungo rightfor bad mouthing thomas.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

missed game 5 becasue of finals. so for every game i've missed vancouver has won. i'm so watchin game 7 lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Quote from: HVC on June 13, 2011, 09:54:37 PM
3 goals on 8 shoots with 9 minutes in net. serves loungo rightfor bad mouthing thomas.
No shit.  Thomas has been a superhero in every game of the series, whereas Luongo comes and goes.  Maybe he can lose again Wednesday.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Zoupa

My prediction that Thomas will collapse: doh.

What's with the 7 goals in 6 games bullshit Vancouver? Where is Kessler? Where are the twins? Maxime fucking Lapierre has 2 goals, the entire first line has 3 points. wtf. Can't blame it all on Luongo stinking it up.