News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Whew.

Yeah this is going to be a tough series.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on April 13, 2017, 09:13:49 PM
Whew.

Yeah this is going to be a tough series.

As the game went on the caps became the better team. But this game should give the leafs players heart.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on April 13, 2017, 09:13:49 PM
Whew.

It will make the inevitable choke all the more sweet.   :ph34r:

viper37

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 11, 2017, 07:47:09 PM
Somebody is overly attached to dirty whiny players.
Talent 2
Nastyness 0.

I can see why you like that team of bullies.  I think I'm really beginning to dislike Tortorella.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 11, 2017, 07:47:09 PM
It's a Quebec thing.
Nah.  I had a sweet spot for the Penguins since the 90s due to their star player.  And they keep having competitive teams, most of the time.

So far as I know, my best friend and I are the only ones rooting fo the Penguins, everyone else is indifferent while the Habs are in the playoffs.  No one is talking about that superb yesterday night's game.  They're all talking about a extraordinary lucky team with average players who manages to win most of its games in overtime instead of regular time.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

I am watching the game at a restaurant and nearly gave my mother-in-law a heart attack on that last goal :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Great. My meal is ruined :(

HVC

BBQ? (I don't know what else Texans eat lol)

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on April 15, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

Shitty hamburgers
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on April 15, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

Deep dish ziti and wheat beer actually. It was pretty good until the Caps started sucking.

HVC

Well looks like you can enjoy your desert at least.

Valmy

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on April 15, 2017, 09:09:24 PM
And OT once again.

Best games of the playoffs at least.

Valmy

I have to go to bed. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow to good news...and not just that thing about Jesus coming back to life.