News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Oh, it's Star Wars the 2nd generation?! ;)
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

I don't know if you guys are joking or not but you better not fucking spoil Ep 7 for me. :mad:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Duque de Bragança

I wish I would have been spoiled Ep 1. :(

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on November 09, 2015, 02:48:49 PM
I don't know if you guys are joking or not but you better not fucking spoil Ep 7 for me. :mad:

Character I had never even heard of is related to a character I have heard of. Oh and Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2015, 03:00:11 PM

Character I had never even heard of is related to a character I have heard of. Oh and Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.

:ultra:

No spoilers!

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 09, 2015, 02:48:03 PM
Oh, it's Star Wars the 2nd generation?! ;)
the girl is likely Han Solo's long lost daughter ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

HVC

[spoiler]So there are only two black people in the whole universe, and they're related to each other? Lol[/spoiler]
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on November 09, 2015, 03:20:42 PM
[spoiler]So there are only two black people in the whole universe, and they're related to each other? Lol[/spoiler]

Are you one of those guys who does not acknowledge the prequels or something? Because if so :thumbsup:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2015, 03:27:00 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 09, 2015, 03:20:42 PM

Are you one of those guys who does not acknowledge the prequels or something? Because if so :thumbsup:
i don't do it on purpose, I just kind of forget them. Took me a second to think about who you were talking about.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

celedhring

[spoiler]I hope it isn't a movie where everybody is the son of somebody from the original trilogy.[/spoiler]

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on November 09, 2015, 03:53:22 PM
[spoiler]I hope it isn't a movie where everybody is the son of somebody from the original trilogy.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yeah well is there anything original on that poster? Storm troopers, tie fighters, a death star, blah blah. I would not expect any original characters either.[/spoiler]

Zanza

Quote from: Barrister on November 09, 2015, 03:04:43 PM

No spoilers!

He's also Leia's father.

Maladict

Spectre. Apart from the opening scene it's not very good, sadly.

Josephus

Quote from: Zanza on November 09, 2015, 04:03:31 PM
Quote from: Barrister on November 09, 2015, 03:04:43 PM

No spoilers!

He's also Leia's father.

I knew it!
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011