TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on March 04, 2014, 09:26:04 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 04, 2014, 12:18:20 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on March 03, 2014, 06:37:42 PM
:(

Actually I'm willing to follow the model laid out in Rent A Negro. For a modest fee, I'll answer you a few questions.

Is there a refund if the rented negro doesn't perform to one's satisfaction?  :hmm:

I'd offer that asking for a refund is ill-advised.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Watched the first episode of The Americans, it looks very interesting.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

I'm excited season 2 has started up.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on March 04, 2014, 07:16:46 PM
Quote from: frunk on March 04, 2014, 05:54:25 PM
Boondock Saints - Seriously crappy movie but Willem Dafoe is absolutely hilarious in it.

Agreed.
My sister in law is obsessed with that movie and once when she visited us in Massachusetts pretty much forced Princesca and I to watch it.  I thought it sucked but felt compelled to pretend I liked it because I didn't want to hurt her retarded feelings. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Ideologue on March 03, 2014, 05:21:09 PM
That said, I'm pretty happy Africa didn't wake up
Was her first name: Ramona
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Queequeg

Quote from: garbon on March 04, 2014, 07:36:58 PM
That premiere was fucking horrifying.  It's great how the show can have fake weddings with everyone in horrible wigs, and then a 17 year old boy walks in to find his entire family murdered. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on March 04, 2014, 08:15:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 04, 2014, 07:36:58 PM
That premiere was fucking horrifying.  It's great how the show can have fake weddings with everyone in horrible wigs, and then a 17 year old boy walks in to find his entire family murdered. 

:D

CountDeMoney

Actually I'm willing to follow the model laid out in Rent A Negro. For a modest fee, I'll answer you a few questions.

It's Double Coupon Tuesday.  Can I ask a Black question and a Gay question?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 04, 2014, 09:02:44 PM

It's Double Coupon Tuesday.  Can I ask a Black question and a Gay question?

I'm not taking coupons. No layaway either.

CountDeMoney

garbon

garbon

Side note, I'm not sure I like that we're labelled Neil. I feel so confused. :blush:

CountDeMoney

Take it up with The Management.

garbon