News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Garb: I passed over the one where she was clearly freeze-framed with a goofy face. :P

But yeah, she's alright.  Not ideal, but alright.  Contentment is possible, happiness rarely is.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

katmai

Anyone who thinks Dunham is attractive needs to get eyes checked as bad as Yi does.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 17, 2014, 08:26:58 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on February 17, 2014, 08:15:00 PM
I'm going by a cursory google image search.

Is this inaccurate?

No.  She borrowed that face from the makeup artist and she's purposely wearing a dress shaped like an eggplant.

I could see a 3.  I was thinking a 2.

I think that's way off unless your 1-10 scale isn't just deciles.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

katmai

Ide should be last person to belittle ranking systems.

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on February 17, 2014, 08:27:14 PM
Garb: I passed over the one where she was clearly freeze-framed with a goofy face. :P

But yeah, she's alright.  Not ideal, but alright.  Contentment is possible, happiness rarely is.

I was just trying to post ones where she was showing some skin - wasn't looking at face.

Obviously, I don't have a horse in this race. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on February 17, 2014, 08:27:30 PM
Anyone who thinks Dunham is attractive needs to get eyes checked as bad as Yi does.

I agree with El Guapo.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

My Bosnian bet paid off you homo.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 17, 2014, 08:23:15 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 17, 2014, 08:15:42 PM
FWIW, it seemed plausible to me. He wasn't super into her - just had sex with her and hung out for the day at his home.

Sure, there's a certain premium attached to scoring an early 20s piece of ass, particularly when you're approaching the Ewww-He's-Old demo.  But still, as a doctor, he's got many more opportunities for much hotter ass.

It was just right there - he literally just had to invite her in from the sidewalk outside his house.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 17, 2014, 08:29:21 PM

My Bosnian bet paid off you homo.
no it didn't, you were confusing the mooselimbs.

Queequeg

I could see her plausibly being gamine if she was skinny enough, but after last night's episode it looks like she's getting further away from being skinny enough to pull that off, not closer. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on February 17, 2014, 08:24:28 PM
Late 20s, Teach.  Different world.  It's like the Titius-Bode theory of planetary orbits, each jump from the ideal is further with each milestone of life.  20 is Earth, 25 is Mars, arid and incapable of supporting life, 30 is cosmic wreckage, 35 is a fat ol' gas giant that's extremely cold but with radiation belts that can fry you like an egg.

And at 43, I'm expanding exponentially prior to radical implosion due to the complete collapse of my core and subsequent supernova detonation.

Ideologue

I wonder if she had big tits to balance out her frame if you'd all be more forgiving.  Serious question.  I mean, Catherine Hendricks is about that bulbous on the bottom half, and you guys looooove her... but she has great big bazooms (and better facial structure, too, I suppose, but not by, like, a huge margin; they're both essentially symmetrical).
Kinemalogue

Admiral Yi

Tiny, floppy, saggy tits.

She really is horrorshow bro.

Ideologue

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

(Christina) Hendricks has an extremely beautiful face, they're nowhere close in that department. Smaller waist too.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?