News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

IDK.  People fuck weird people when they're desperate, drunk and lonely. 

Um.  Read as little autobiography in this as possible. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

CountDeMoney

And she's more neurotic than Woody Allen on an LSD binge at a therapist retreat anyway.  I wish there'd be a crossover episode where Dr. Phil shows up, punches her in the chest, and then cums on that very spot.

Queequeg

QuoteShe's got a decent face; and she's not straight-up fat even
The latest episode in her bikinni would beg to differ. She had Venus of Willendorf hips and legs and no breasts. 
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on February 17, 2014, 08:07:16 PM
He's in terrific shape, and an ex-Marine.  He's actually kind of a common crush among my female friends, tbh.  Not, like, Drake or something, but frequently mentioned in conversations on Girls. 

Well certainly in relation to Girls - it is slim pickings. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Queequeg

Marnie's boyfriend was extremely handsome. 

Ideologue

Quote from: Queequeg on February 17, 2014, 08:13:08 PM
The latest episode in her bikinni would beg to differ. She had Venus of Willendorf hips and legs and no breasts.

I'm going by a cursory google image search.

Is this inaccurate?

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 17, 2014, 08:09:25 PM
QuoteWhat Kind of Guy Does a Girl Who Looks Like Lena Dunham 'Deserve'?

Basically, nobody thought that it was remotely plausible that a successful doctor who looked like Patrick Wilson would be into a girl who looked like Lena Dunham. One writer at Entertainment Weekly went so far as to suggest that the tryst was not real, but that the whole thing was a dream, even though the writer recognized that "nothing in the series thus far would support the 'fantasy' reading of the episode—everything we've seen has always been rooted in reality. But didn't something seem off?"

Yeah, and that's why it's called fiction.  We simply don't live in that kind of universe.

FWIW, it seemed plausible to me. He wasn't super into her - just had sex with her and hung out for the day at his home.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: Queequeg on February 17, 2014, 08:11:53 PM
IDK.  People fuck weird people when they're desperate, drunk and lonely. 

Um.  Read as little autobiography in this as possible.

I think you're writing everybody's biography.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on February 17, 2014, 08:11:18 PM
  I'd say she's a 5 for her age cohort, 6 for the whole female population.

Isn't she in her early 20s? I'd say 3. She's definitely not as good looking as the average chick on any college campus I've ever been on.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on February 17, 2014, 08:15:00 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on February 17, 2014, 08:13:08 PM

Is this inaccurate?

Here are a few. NSFW for the 2nd one. (oops meant 1st one!)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/14/article-2293308-18A8E755000005DC-20_634x486.jpg

http://www.x17online.com/Lena%20Dunham/lena-dunham-bikini-fat-girls.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/23/article-2528575-1A45F77900000578-399_634x353.jpg

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on February 17, 2014, 08:15:42 PM
FWIW, it seemed plausible to me. He wasn't super into her - just had sex with her and hung out for the day at his home.

Sure, there's a certain premium attached to scoring an early 20s piece of ass, particularly when you're approaching the Ewww-He's-Old demo.  But still, as a doctor, he's got many more opportunities for much hotter ass.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 17, 2014, 08:23:15 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 17, 2014, 08:15:42 PM

Sure, there's a certain premium attached to scoring an early 20s piece of ass, particularly when you're approaching the Ewww-He's-Old demo.  But still, as a doctor, he's got many more opportunities for much hotter ass.

You rang?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Late 20s, Teach.  Different world.  It's like the Titius-Bode theory of planetary orbits, each jump from the ideal is further with each milestone of life.  20 is Earth, 25 is Mars, arid and incapable of supporting life, 30 is cosmic wreckage, 35 is a fat ol' gas giant that's extremely cold but with radiation belts that can fry you like an egg.

Edit: relatively speaking, I mean.
Kinemalogue

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ideologue on February 17, 2014, 08:15:00 PM

Is this inaccurate?

No.  She borrowed that face from the makeup artist and she's purposely wearing a dress shaped like an eggplant.

I could see a 3.  I was thinking a 2.