News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

4 minutes in, and I've just had my first Rickgasm.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

And I even spent the time and effort to whip up my Old Bay bacon cheeseburgers, just to celebrate.

Post-rickgasmic and a full tummy?  Now I know how Ed Anger lives.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

The pressures of leadership are a right bitch, man.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on February 10, 2013, 10:04:30 PM
They done broke him!

Well, he ain't the only one that's started to go off the end of the pier.  Although for the Governor, it's not that much far of a walk.

mongers

'Immortals' - rather a poor showing, the only saving grace is some of the visuals are ok.

The dialogue is more leaden than most of the plays swords used in the crowds scenes.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Phillip V

Walking Dead:

[spoiler]Everything in Woodbury seemed silly.

And does Beth want to be Rick's child-wife. Carl's heart will be broken.[/spoiler]

Josquius

Walking Dead- Dunno why they're so hostile to outsiders. Sure, makes sense given the world and all that to be cautious, its the entire point of the series (apparently), the main threat is people and all that. But they talk of bad experiences with people...I cant' remember them having all that many. One incident with raiders in a bar some time ago. And the convicts of course, who were freaking convicts. They've met more friendly strangers than hostile ones excluding the town. And they're letting that creepy prisoner guy hang about..... Yet Rick is being so dodgy with Tyrece's gang. I hope its just down to the whole going mad after his wife dying thing.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Did you know the guy who plays Rick is son in law of Ian Anderson? (the jethro tull dude)
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

The Governor's scene when he walks outside, shoots someone in the head, and casually walks back inside, is my favorite scene in the entire show so far.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Eddie Teach

Guess I'm just gonna have to avoid this thread until Friday. I thought I had WD scheduled to get taped but apparently not. :frusty:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: mongers on February 10, 2013, 10:48:17 PM
'Immortals' - rather a poor showing, the only saving grace is some of the visuals are ok.

The dialogue is more leaden than most of the plays swords used in the crowds scenes.
That that Clash of the Titans remake?
PDH!