Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 11, 2013, 11:01:15 AM
The Governor's scene when he walks outside, shoots someone in the head, and casually walks back inside, is my favorite scene in the entire show so far.  :lol:

Considering how before that was the last thing he wanted anybody in the town to see him do something like that shows exactly how far off the reservation he is now.
His only more awesome shot was shooting the walker without looking in the smoke at the beginning.   But yeah, I LOL'd.

Maggie dropping that chick with her scoped AR-15 from distance when Rick's Rangers attacked was way cooler, though.  ARMED BITCH IN A BASEBALL CAP DOWN :lol:

I was checking out some pics of the actress that plays Maggie on teh intrawebs.  That girl cleans up good.

katmai

CountDeMoney

She most certainly is, wot wot.

katmai

Speaking of TWD

QuoteAMC's The Walking Dead is alive and kicking, resuming Season 3 on Sunday night with an all-time high audience of 12.3 million total viewers.

The series' previous record was the 10.9 million viewers who tuned in for the Season 3 premiere back in October.

Folding in encores, the episode amassed 16.6 million viewers for the night.

Walking Dead's midseason opener also stands as the highest-rated telecast ever for a basic cable series, drawing 7.7 million adults age 18-49 (up 6 percent over the drama';s previous best).

averaging 6.8 million viewers in that coveted demo, TWD outperforms network big boys such as Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, Two and A Half Men and "NCIS.

Eddie Teach

Do No Harm- the Jekyll and Hyde show with Garrity from Rescue Me. Better than expected.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

:lol:

you do realize it was cancelled already after only two airings.

Eddie Teach

Ah well. Better than expected was a pretty low bar.  ;)

katmai

It looked horrible to me, which was made NBC surprised by the record low ratings all the more humorous.

sbr

They cancelled it after 2 episodes?  Any idea how many episodes were filmed, or at least what might be standard?

katmai

Eddie Teach

They can replace it with an extra night of Biggest Loser.  :showoff:

Tonitrus

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 11, 2013, 07:11:50 PM

An extra weeknight of watching Jillian verbally and mentally abuse disgusting fatbodies?   WIN!

Neil

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 11, 2013, 07:11:50 PM
The biggest loser is anyone who watches that show.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.