News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

I enjoy ScarJo and Hathaway. :wub:  It did surprise me how much smaller ScarJo's chest looked in the leaked cell phone nude pics though compared to the usual pics.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Eddie Teach

I'll watch it. And the Anchorman sequel too. Am I: part of the problem?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Razgovory

As I continue to watch the X-files a thought occurs to me.  Perhaps the secret government conspiracy dedicated to hiding evidence of Aliens would be more effective if didn't hide their stuff in abandoned mines, abandoned missile silos, train cars connected to passenger trains, or old leper colonies.  I don't know, maybe if they hid alien spacecraft and alien bodies on say a military base they wouldn't have Mulder keep breaking in armed only with a drill or some bolt cutters.  Or go with the silo idea, but actually put guards around it.  That might work too.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 04, 2012, 06:02:59 PM

No.  Die Hard and Anchorman sequels absolve you from Hollywood knuckleheadedness.

Die Hard 5 ohboyohboyohboyohboy

Eddie Teach

Problem with that theory is that it increases the number of people who know or suspect the secret substantially. Military personnel can't be completely relied on to keep quiet.

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 05, 2012, 01:27:24 PM
Problem with that theory is that it increases the number of people who know or suspect the secret substantially. Military personnel can't be completely relied on to keep quiet.

Works fairly well for actual secret aircraft.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on October 05, 2012, 01:31:02 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 05, 2012, 01:27:24 PM

Works fairly well for actual secret aircraft.

If you know about these aircraft, it hasn't worked that well.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 04, 2012, 05:13:33 PM
I enjoy ScarJo and Hathaway. :wub:  It did surprise me how much smaller ScarJo's chest looked in the leaked cell phone nude pics though compared to the usual pics.

Really? I thought they looked bigger. More rounded. Man, she's such a beautifull women.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 05, 2012, 01:26:57 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 04, 2012, 06:02:59 PM

No.  Die Hard and Anchorman sequels absolve you from Hollywood knuckleheadedness.

Die Hard 5 ohboyohboyohboyohboy

Let me guess, John McClane blowing up Russians gets you off.  :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 05, 2012, 02:38:16 PM
Let me guess, John McClane blowing up Russians gets you off.  :P

:P  John McClane blowing up anybody gets me off.  Russians are just a reach-around bonus.   :D

Josephus

Quote from: Razgovory on October 05, 2012, 01:22:40 PM
As I continue to watch the X-files a thought occurs to me.  Perhaps the secret government conspiracy dedicated to hiding evidence of Aliens would be more effective if didn't hide their stuff in abandoned mines, abandoned missile silos, train cars connected to passenger trains, or old leper colonies.  I don't know, maybe if they hid alien spacecraft and alien bodies on say a military base they wouldn't have Mulder keep breaking in armed only with a drill or some bolt cutters.  Or go with the silo idea, but actually put guards around it.  That might work too.

aaah....but part of the conspiracy theory is that they WANT Mulder to dig this stuff up.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011