News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Tonitrus on January 03, 2017, 08:46:53 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2017, 05:12:16 PMHell I even found Howard the Duck and Willow to be amusing in their own way.

BB's credibility shot.

I will grant Willow however...loved it as a kid.  Adult me finds it rather silly/dumb, but still dumb fun.  And agree with ET that JWK was quite the smoking redhead in that film. :wub:

Eh, he's got kids. I have probably seen most if not all Disney animated movies that have come out since 1985.

LM, BatB, TLK, are great movies.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

While zapping during the holidays the Pirates of the Caribbean movies were often encountered. Watched a few minutes here and there. Man they really are horribly bad movies. :yuk:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Don't worry, Hollywood is there to quench our thirst with a FIFTH one this summer! Let's all rejoice.

PS: I enjoyed the first one too. The rest... not much.

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on January 04, 2017, 12:45:29 PM
Don't worry, Hollywood is there to quench our thirst with a FIFTH one this summer! Let's all rejoice.

Johnny Depp needs to pay for his divorce.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Yeah, I was going to say that the first movie is actually very good.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

frunk

I actually liked the second one too, mainly for the subplot that seemed to be leading to Keira Knightley becoming a pirate.  Unfortunately that went nowhere in the third and I didn't bother with the fourth.

The Brain

I like how Johnny Depp constantly reinvents himself by playing heavily made-up quirky flamboyant characters. It's constantly refreshing and not at all fucking annoying in its retardism.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Berkut

Quote from: The Brain on January 04, 2017, 12:55:40 PM
I like how Johnny Depp constantly reinvents himself by playing heavily made-up quirky flamboyant characters. It's constantly refreshing and not at all fucking annoying in its retardism.

+1
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

LaCroix

actors should just be themselves

CountDeMoney

Surprised nobody's mentioned Megyn Kelly's move from Fox to NBC.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 04, 2017, 08:31:45 PM
Surprised nobody's mentioned Megyn Kelly's move from Fox to NBC.

Seen that. She's been disowned by the right wing nutters.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 04, 2017, 08:36:49 PM
Seen that. She's been disowned by the right wing nutters.

She was the moment she was bleeding from her wherever.

CountDeMoney

Although, by moving to NBC, my Maddow/Kelly butch/lipstick femdom fantasy gets one step closer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 04, 2017, 08:42:43 PM
Although, by moving to NBC, my Maddow/Kelly butch/lipstick femdom fantasy gets one step closer.

I hope Katy Tur gets choked out in your fantasy.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive