News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Westworld is the best thing on television right now.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

Captain Fantastic. Fantastic.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

These two episodes were amazing. But then, Hopkins could read a phone book and it would be amazing.

CountDeMoney

I was worried how Ed Harris was going to carry the Gunslinger.  I am not worried anymore.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 15, 2016, 04:18:46 PM
I was worried how Ed Harris was going to carry the Gunslinger.  I am not worried anymore.

Come on. Really.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

I am not familiar with the original book/movie so this is all new to me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 15, 2016, 04:19:59 PM

Come on. Really.

I didn't say he couldn't do it;  he makes as good a baddie as anyone out there.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 15, 2016, 04:23:25 PM

Come on. Really.

But is he the baddie???
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 15, 2016, 04:25:04 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 15, 2016, 04:23:25 PM

Come on. Really.

But is he the baddie???

WELL WE'LL FIND OUT WONT WE

Admiral Yi

11B4V

Scipio

Watched Captain America: Civil War and X-Men: Apocalypse.

Each still better than BullVsShit.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

11B4V

Checking out Goliath right now.