Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

you could use spoilers if worried about seedy's precious fragile ego
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Or tell Seedy that since the show is on the same day every week to not look in this thread till later on Monday when he has watched it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

garbon

Still seems like you're being a bit pissy about it. What the show airs at like 9 or 10 and then you don't watch it till 3 the next day? You can't function without coming into this thread for that long?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

No, I'm not being pissy about it.  :huh:  Do you want me to be?  I can.

katmai

I've been more pissy that Money has about people talking about TWD. Which is why i ignore this thread from Sunday afternoon till i watch the show. :P

garbon

I thought you were the one complaining? :unsure:

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

The show has started to slow down again. :(
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on November 13, 2012, 09:02:55 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 13, 2012, 08:55:13 AM

STFU Francis.

It has!

I also was under the impression that Michonne was awesome. So far, she's only putty.

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 13, 2012, 09:09:41 AM
Quote from: katmai on November 13, 2012, 09:02:55 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 13, 2012, 08:55:13 AM

STFU Francis.

It has!

I also was under the impression that Michonne was awesome. So far, she's only putty.

Dude you have had one episode since they killed off two characters, stop being such a whiny puta.

Grey Fox

In a world, post Writers-Strike, where season last 14 episodes. Slow episodes are an abherration.

Josephus

Yeah GF, whatcha talking about? Last week was one of the most intense episodes ever. You can't expect them to keep up that pace week after week. This week was a reckoning week.

Now onto my question.

[spoiler]WTF was that fat guy at the end? Did he eat Rick's Wife?[/spoiler]
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

katmai

Quote from: Josephus on November 13, 2012, 09:35:32 AM
Yeah GF, whatcha talking about? Last week was one of the most intense episodes ever.

Now onto my question.

[spoiler]WTF was that fat guy at the end? Did he eat Rick's Wife?[/spoiler]

Yes. The co-executive producer/head makeup/director of the episode said so on the AMC show Talking dead after the episode.