News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on October 01, 2017, 04:57:55 PM
Girl who isn't into BDSM meets BDSM boy. The end. I mean WTF.

I haven't seen it, but doesn't she get into BDSM too?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 01, 2017, 05:01:07 PM

I haven't seen it, but doesn't she get into BDSM too?

No. But maybe in the sequel???!??

And if anyone whines about spoilers regarding fucking 50 Shades they will be punished.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Quote from: The Brain on October 01, 2017, 04:30:11 PM
50 Shades of Grey. I don't fully understand the movie.

It isn't really black or white...kinda falls in between.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

The only reason that was a hit was because it was based on a book that was basically pron for women who don't get out much. Not really a guy movie at all.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Josephus on October 01, 2017, 05:34:44 PM
The only reason that was a hit was because it was based on a book that was basically pron for women who don't get out much. Not really a guy movie at all.

Was it a hit?  I thought it bombed.

CountDeMoney

No shit.  Talk about reruns.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 01, 2017, 05:51:05 PM

Was it a hit?  I thought it bombed.

Domestic total 160 mil
Production budget 40 mil
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Hod dammit!

Crave TV doesn't get the next episode of STar Trek Discovery until Monday.  I mean WTF?!?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Yeah it is a movie about two non-sexually compatible people. HOT
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on October 01, 2017, 10:54:10 PM
Hod dammit!

Crave TV doesn't get the next episode of STar Trek Discovery until Monday.  I mean WTF?!?

Monday was 6 minutes away when you posted that ;)
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Drakken

No shit. It's a Harlequin novel, but with rough sex involving tie-wraps and light BDSM with an unbelievably hot, rich, and suave entrepreneur. Yet while he gets to be the Dominant, she's still in control. Go figure.

Keep in mind that it was a Twilight fanfic before being rewritten, and you get it. Think Bella and Edward who are doin'it BDSM.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Brain on October 01, 2017, 05:03:16 PM

And if anyone whines about spoilers regarding fucking 50 Shades they will be punished.

I am still at a loss to why you would watch that.  :hmm:

The Brain

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on October 02, 2017, 11:03:43 AM
Quote from: The Brain on October 01, 2017, 05:03:16 PM

I am still at a loss to why you would watch that.  :hmm:

It was on the telly. I'm not gonna be judged by you.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: Drakken on October 02, 2017, 11:01:05 AM

No shit. It's a Harlequin novel, but with rough sex involving tie-wraps and light BDSM with an unbelievably hot, rich, and suave entrepreneur. Yet while he gets to be the Dominant, she's still in control. Go figure.

Keep in mind that it was a Twilight fanfic before being rewritten, and you get it. Think Bella and Edward who are doin'it BDSM.

That is what I thought it was to. Because, you know, that would make perfect sense.

But then I heard about it and actually she does not want the BDSM sex. And he stalks her and does weird shit. So I don't get it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on October 01, 2017, 10:54:10 PM
Hod dammit!

International streaming is 1 day (give or take) after the initial broadcast on CBS All Access.

I won't comment, but now, I'm fully onboard this series.  It really has a lot of potential.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.