News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

It helps that he's one of those guys who doesn't take himself too serious.

And I love how tiny he looks next to Shaq and Barkley. :lol:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

He is 6'5'', in NBA terms that's a tall guard. Just a reminder on the absolute genetic freaks NBA players are.  :P

crazy canuck

Quote from: The Larch on June 02, 2015, 10:01:26 AM
He is 6'5'', in NBA terms that's a tall guard. Just a reminder on the absolute genetic freaks NBA players are.  :P

I don't think the Rock can be 6'5".  Charles was officially list as about 6'6" (in his basketball shoes).  I think he is more like 6'4".

The Rock is a more like sub 6'

celedhring

Quote from: The Larch on June 02, 2015, 10:01:26 AM

I hope you aren't checking WWE's billed height, no way The Rock is 6'5.

The Larch

I took it from Wiki, but it's true that it is probably inflated. Just like him.  :P

Admiral Yi

Marky Mark is a midget.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Larch

celedhring

Yeah, I have been in the same room as him (in a film fest) and no way Wahlberg's 5.8 - He was a good 10+ cm shorter than me and I'm 1.83.

Actors tends to inflate their heights pretty often if they are a bit on the short side.

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on June 02, 2015, 10:52:28 AM
Yeah, I have been in the same room as him (in a film fest) and no way Wahlberg's 5.8 - He was a good 10+ cm shorter than me and I'm 1.83.

Actors tends to inflate their heights pretty often if they are a bit on the short side.

Just like football players when they're around 1.75 or so, they all magically become 1.80. I guess that's when they're wearing boots with tall spikes.

Grey Fox

The Rock is around 6 imo. John Cena is billed at 6'3 & taller than The Rock.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

Arrested Development season 5 is coming in summer 2016! :w00t: Let's hope it's at least half as good as the first 3 and contains exactly zero butter scenes.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

The Hangover III: exactly the same as 1 and 2, without the decent jokes that they repeated in 2.  I swear half of the dialogue is Bradley Cooper saying "what the fuck is wrong with you??!!" to Zach Galifiana.

Norgy

Well, Yi, you sort of have yourself to blame for watching a third version om something that was threadbare even in the first instance.