Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 19, 2011, 05:27:06 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 19, 2011, 05:21:17 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 19, 2011, 04:25:00 PM
Quote from: Slargos on October 19, 2011, 04:16:40 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 17, 2011, 02:45:09 PM

So you support keeping all prisoners on 24 hour lockdown?  Because that's the only way to 100% protect the personal safety of inmates.

Would 95% be enough?

Why do you americans insist on raping and mutilating eachother in prison anyway? Even our muds don't behave the way you people do in prison.

Has nothing to do with race Slargy.  I've seen whites and natives with tear drop tats.

And apparently the Somalis and the Jamaicans keep to themselves on the inside.

What are tear drop tats?

IIRC, they killed somebody

On the inside.

But since any idiot can give you a jailhouse tat, it doesn't guarantee anything.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Fuck, Siege is going to have a waterfall tattooed to his face.  If was a criminal I wouldn't get any tattoos.  Why make identification easier?  Even as a person who is not a criminal I don't want any tattoos.  My brother has a bunch of them, but you've seen pictures of him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Quote from: Razgovory on October 19, 2011, 11:26:48 PM

Fuck, Siege is going to have a waterfall tattooed to his face.  If was a criminal I wouldn't get any tattoos.  Why make identification easier?  Even as a person who is not a criminal I don't want any tattoos.  My brother has a bunch of them, but you've seen pictures of him.

On a few files, tattoos (especially facial tattoos) make proving ID almost childishly easy. :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on October 19, 2011, 11:11:16 PM

On the inside.

But since any idiot can give you a jailhouse tat, it doesn't guarantee anything.

I looked it up on Wikipedia and it said it meant they got raped in prison.  Maybe there is some overlap in the fields of being raped and murdering people.  I dunno, I don't think I'd want  to advertise that I killed someone or was raped.  I'd trust your definition over wikis.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Finnally took the time to watch the first episode of the Walking Dead's second season.

All the wrong people seem to get hurt & all the right people are not dieing. Needs more death. Also the parents need to come to terms that their little kids arent kids anymore.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 20, 2011, 10:04:41 AM
Finnally took the time to watch the first episode of the Walking Dead's second season.

All the wrong people seem to get hurt & all the right people are not dieing. Needs more death. Also the parents need to come to terms that their little kids arent kids anymore.

You noticed the little tits on the girl too, eh? :blush:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Viking

Quote from: Josephus on October 20, 2011, 11:43:20 AM

You noticed the little tits on the girl too, eh? :blush:

the one with the teddybear? ewww...

I was more annoyed that having survived at least a month of the end of civilization kids behave like suicidal brats. Though the missing girl and the shooting of Carl are significant plot points.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Grey Fox

I'm mostly pissed off that Carl is still a little kid instead of a stone cold Killer.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Viking

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 20, 2011, 11:53:19 AM
I'm mostly pissed off that Carl is still a little kid instead of a stone cold Killer.

Me too, by this point in the Graphic Novel Carl was a stone cold killer and the issues around the Rick-Shane-Lori love-triangle were resolved.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josephus

Does he really become a cold killer? I guess, probably, the shooting at the end of ep1 will be the catalyst for him to change?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Neil

All the wrong people seem to get hurt & all the right people are not dieing.
That was the problem with the comic, too.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Habbaku

I'm betting good money that Shane will be dead by the end of the season and at Carl's hands.  That will fix things.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Threviel

Anyone seen Revenge? Is it any good?

garbon

Quote from: Threviel on October 20, 2011, 02:46:17 PM
Anyone seen Revenge? Is it any good?

Yeah, I said earlier that I was skeptical but I think it is one of my favorite new shows.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

I like Revenge. And so does my mom. Which might give some idea of its attempt at broad appeal. It's probably the best new show on regular network TV.