News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Libyan Civil War Megathread

Started by jimmy olsen, March 05, 2011, 09:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Boy was I wrong.  I thought there would be a long series of cat and mouse diplomatic moves before we started blowing shit up.

Josquius

Something that made me laugh this morning: reading about likely participants in the international effort in Libya.
USS Ponce.
LOL.
I'd hate to be one of the guys posted on that ship.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 19, 2011, 02:55:45 PM
Boy was I wrong.  I thought there would be a long series of cat and mouse diplomatic moves before we started blowing shit up.

Obama has Tigerblood.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on March 19, 2011, 02:55:58 PM
Something that made me laugh this morning: reading about likely participants in the international effort in Libya.
USS Ponce.
LOL.
I'd hate to be one of the guys posted on that ship.
Meanwhile your warfighting warriors are smoking their fags.

Ed Anger

QuoteUSS Ponce (LPD-15), an Austin-class amphibious transport dock, was the only ship of the United States Navy to be named for the city in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, which in turn was named after the Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon, the first governor of Puerto Rico and European discoverer of Florida.

:shakeshead:

Slargos

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 19, 2011, 02:54:55 PM
Quote from: Slargos on March 19, 2011, 02:51:28 PM
And yet when I post holocaust pictures I get banned.  :rolleyes:

US Navy > Wiking SS

Dumbass.

Nigger plz. Seagoing tubs full of circlejerking faggots ain't got nothing on the Wiking PzGrenadiers.  :rolleyes:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 19, 2011, 02:56:21 PM
Obama has Tigerblood.
I think he reflected on it, asked around, and figured out that it's OK to blow people as long as we don't in any way get anything out of it.  The Clinton doctrine.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 19, 2011, 03:03:23 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 19, 2011, 02:56:21 PM
Obama has Tigerblood.
I think he reflected on it, asked around, and figured out that it's OK to blow people as long as we don't in any way get anything out of it.  The Clinton doctrine.

You just can't be happy for the black man, can you?

Josephus

So how come Bahrain's autocratic despot gets away with it and poor Gadaffi doesn't? :hmm:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Josephus on March 19, 2011, 03:06:17 PM
So how come Bahrain's autocratic despot gets away with it and poor Gadaffi doesn't? :hmm:

Stop trying to harsh my murder boner buzz.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 19, 2011, 03:04:36 PM
You just can't be happy for the black man, can you?
I was the one giving him an A for shutting up during the great Egyptian slave revolt.  Like some of the Britanicos I don't think this move is well thought out.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

Being chummy with Ahmadatthumurrikans in Iran got Gadaffi bumped to the front of the line? :unsure:
Experience bij!

Legbiter

He didn't go on tv to rant hour after hour on the need to "exterminate the rats". He just quietly murders his subjects with some help from the Saudis.  :nelson:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Ed Anger

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 19, 2011, 03:13:06 PM

Being chummy with Ahmadatthumurrikans in Iran got Gadaffi bumped to the front of the line? :unsure:

The shitites in Bahrain being chummy with Ahmajaddingdong gets Bahrain sent down the list. And oil.