News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Libyan Civil War Megathread

Started by jimmy olsen, March 05, 2011, 09:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Everything is proceeding as it should.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on March 11, 2011, 12:18:53 PM
Quote from: Valmy on March 11, 2011, 11:57:11 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 09, 2011, 07:14:28 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 09, 2011, 07:11:16 PM
Yes he does.  Chavez will send: El Condor Legion. :)
I forgot all about him.  Wouldn't that be fascinating if he sent some boys over?

What would be fascinating is how he got them there.

LOL, that is a really good point.

As an American, I pretty much just take it for granted that we can get troops almost anywhere we want as a matter of course...

He can, too.  Lufthansa has direct flights to Barcelona, switch planes, and a direct to Tripoli via Marseilles.  Easy.

Viking

Quote from: Legbiter on March 11, 2011, 08:50:45 PM
Gadaffi will win unless he's overthrown by the West.

Be a winner like Saddam.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Legbiter

Quote from: Viking on March 11, 2011, 10:12:01 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on March 11, 2011, 08:50:45 PM
Gadaffi will win unless he's overthrown by the West.

Be a winner like Saddam.

Arabs don't do democracy.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zoupa on March 11, 2011, 05:30:07 PM
Quote from: Valmy on March 11, 2011, 12:27:56 PM
Quote from: Mr.Penguin on March 11, 2011, 12:26:20 PM
France should go at it alone, with both air stikes and ground troops, a chance to regain some of their past glory and ofcourse improve the ratings of President Sarkozy... :contract:

They would only do so if it was a former colony of theirs.

Pretty much.

So when are the Marines and shit going in? If only Khadafi had tried to kill Obama's dad.

You guys need to hurry and send your boys to get torn up already. American blood looks so awesome when splattered all over sand.

8/10

People hate to hear the truth about Iraq.

Caliga

Reports that Gadhafi has recaptured Mersa Brega. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on March 12, 2011, 09:13:01 AM
Your support of Qadhafi is despicable!  :mad:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 12, 2011, 09:14:57 AM
Quote from: Caliga on March 12, 2011, 09:13:01 AM
Your support of Qadhafi is despicable!  :mad:
No it isn't.  Supporting a known quantity instead of a mysterious group of armed fanatics is a perfectly rational position to take.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Mr.Penguin

I knew it, the Juice is behind it all...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzDWXWfuxYY

http://windowintopalestine.blogspot.com/2011/03/saif-gadhafi-visits-israel-and-asks-for.html

As always the evol juice working hard to prevent the peaceful muslims from enjoying their oli money...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Razgovory

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on March 12, 2011, 12:14:54 PM
I knew it, the Juice is behind it all...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzDWXWfuxYY

http://windowintopalestine.blogspot.com/2011/03/saif-gadhafi-visits-israel-and-asks-for.html

As always the evol juice working hard to prevent the peaceful muslims from enjoying their oli money...

I would have thought the Mossad sharks and vulture spies would have been enough.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Mr.Penguin

QuoteA lone rebels mans the last checkpoint.

That's it, if the rebels turns out to be a bunch of hipsters, I am all for good old Gaddafi...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Ed Anger

Look at that fucking hipster. Fucker likely has some Trader Joe's beer.

Fuck them.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

That is one of the weirdest pictures I have ever seen.