News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ed reviews.....

Started by Ed Anger, April 18, 2010, 11:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martim Silva

Quote from: The Larch
Heh, I think I saw a Pirate Vs. Medieval Knight episode of those duys once. Too friggin' nerdy.  :lol:

I want one with Siegebreaker vs. Roman Legionnaire.  :P

Quote from: Ed Anger
I don't think I want to be part of your club. After all you're the dude that thinks Cajun food is shunned here because of its french-ness.

You'll love it. As you'll see how your banksters rob you blind, you'll get angrier and angrier, until all you see in front of you is red.

You'll be known as Ed the Red.

Malthus

Quote from: Martim Silva on April 21, 2010, 09:35:39 AM
Quote from: The Larch
Heh, I think I saw a Pirate Vs. Medieval Knight episode of those duys once. Too friggin' nerdy.  :lol:

I want one with Siegebreaker vs. Roman Legionnaire.  :P

Let's see if Caliga can fit into his Legionanaire outfit after living down the road awile from the world's best barebeque-serving gas station ...  ;)

Personally, I'm betting on Siegy. Unless Caliga can distract him with Miley Cyrus pics long enough to get a fatal pilum shot in.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

I obtained a bag of "retro" Doritos Taco flavor chips. Instead of the shitty new chips they have been selling, this bag promised me the flavor of the old days when I was lad. The flavor of the 70's.

After consuming a few chips, my mind was awash in memories of the 70's. The zenith TV in the wood cabinet. The 3 TV channels. No remote control. Jimmy Carter. Bo Derek's bush. DARTH VADER.

I about creamed my pants.

Next food review: The Chef Boyardee Pizza Kit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

:w00t:

I'm gonna make Princesca get me a bag of those when she goes shopping next.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 17, 2011, 10:56:49 AM
:w00t:

I'm gonna make Princesca get me a bag of those when she goes shopping next.

Wally World was awash in the those bags.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2011, 10:43:25 AM

:lol: They sucked so hard.
We'd have Pizza Night Fridays, and you could tell the economy was shitty when we weren't ordering from Lombardi's, but making Chef B kits.  Bleech.

We solved that with English Muffins pizzas.

Martinus

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2011, 01:45:50 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2011, 10:43:25 AM

:lol: They sucked so hard.
We'd have Pizza Night Fridays, and you could tell the economy was shitty when we weren't ordering from Lombardi's, but making Chef B kits.  Bleech.

We solved that with English Muffins pizzas.

I have to show my wife how we lived in the dark ages. The look on her face when I made Jiffy Pop was priceless.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2011, 02:16:01 PMI have to show my wife how we lived in the dark ages. The look on her face when I made Jiffy Pop was priceless.

I want a childbride too.  :(

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2011, 04:03:18 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2011, 02:16:01 PMI have to show my wife how we lived in the dark ages. The look on her face when I made Jiffy Pop was priceless.

Just order a Ukrainian bride already.

Ed Anger

It is fantastic. Women our age ain't worth it.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2011, 04:27:52 PM

It is fantastic. Women our age ain't worth it.

There's this 27 year old little buxom blondie at work that I ocassionally push up on, just for shits and giggles.  She likes to listen to 80s music on Pandora on her computer.
"I remember that; I was a freshman in high school."
"Oh my God, that was the year I was born!"

Sigh.

PDH

Fuck. Ask her out. Show her your record collection.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

Quote from: PDH on April 17, 2011, 10:13:35 PM
Fuck. Ask her out. Show her your record collection.

Couldn't hurt.  Well, unless you expect to keep working there.  Then it might hurt.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017