News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ed reviews.....

Started by Ed Anger, April 18, 2010, 11:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Do Albertan speak English?  I thought they all spoke Metis or something.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Korea

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2010, 01:21:21 PM

Now, why the media obsessively focuses on fast food and sit-down places get a free pass is beyond me.

Yeah, I was really surprised when I looked up the nutritional values of the 6 piece chicken tenders from O'Charley's (which was 1500 calories a couple of years ago) vs the 10 piece nuggets from Mcdonalds (apparently 460 calories)

Strange
I want my mother fucking points!

Ed Anger

I review the TV show The Deadliest Warrior:

While sitting down to watch a re-run of CSI, I catch this stupid show. The episode compares a Spartan vs a Ninja fighting each other. Stupid idiots play with ninja and spartan weapons and pretend the two fight each other. I'd rather watch Gil Grissom masturbate and splooge in Jorja Fox's ugly face that watch a minute of this stupid fanboy shit.

Grade: Stupid Timmay shit. I assume the next show is a T-Rex with a cannon vs. a Old Guard grenadier. fuck.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 20, 2010, 01:28:54 PM

While sitting down to watch a re-run of CSI, I catch this stupid show. The episode compares a Spartan vs a Ninja fighting each other. Stupid idiots play with ninja and spartan weapons and pretend the two fight each other. I'd rather watch Gil Grissom masturbate and splooge in Jorja Fox's ugly face that watch a minute of this stupid fanboy shit.

Grade: Stupid Timmay shit. I assume the next show is a T-Rex with a cannon vs. a Old Guard grenadier. fuck.

Heh, I think I saw a Pirate Vs. Medieval Knight episode of those duys once. Too friggin' nerdy.  :lol:

Eddie Teach

I caught part of one comparing Spetznatz to Green Berets. Mostly target shooting and explosions.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: The Larch on April 20, 2010, 03:34:53 PM

Heh, I think I saw a Pirate Vs. Medieval Knight episode of those duys once. Too friggin' nerdy.  :lol:
i saw the end of that where the pirate lifts the knights visor and shoots him in the face :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on April 20, 2010, 03:57:10 PM
i saw the end of that where the pirate lifts the knights visor and shoots him in the face :lol:

English?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Quote from: garbon on April 20, 2010, 03:58:02 PM
Quote from: HVC on April 20, 2010, 03:57:10 PM

English?
beat ya :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Hitting the post button sets something off in Hilary's mind that says "Now it's time to edit this sucker!"
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 20, 2010, 04:10:53 PM
Hitting the post button sets something off in Hilary's mind that says "Now it's time to edit this sucker!"
after i post i take a cursory glance at what i posted. that's when I notice my post makes little sense :D . doesn't help that when i type half of it is hidden from view in the quick reply box.

Tonitrus

I've only seen Taliban vs. IRA.  If I recall, after a firefight, the IRA bloke blew up the Taliban with a C4 car bomb.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 20, 2010, 09:44:44 PM
I've only seen Taliban vs. IRA.  If I recall, after a firefight, the IRA bloke blew up the Taliban with a C4 car bomb.
It's PE4 not C4.