OK, I'm doing it...yes, I'm doing it...I think I am...yeah

Started by CountDeMoney, April 17, 2010, 10:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Tomorrow, I will be joining the legion of PS3tards.  Unless I chicken out.

Red Dead Redemption open multi-player better be everything it looks.  And, I want the Blu-Ray.

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2010, 10:48:16 PM
Tomorrow, I will be joining the legion of PS3tards.  Unless I chicken out.

Red Dead Redemption open multi-player better be everything it looks.  And, I want the Blu-Ray.

This game. This.  :cool:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

And, I want the Blu-Ray.

I heard the PS3 could be a bit loud at times when watching films?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on April 18, 2010, 12:48:04 AM
And, I want the Blu-Ray.

Basically if you're gonna watch a lot of Blu-Gay movies you need a real player. I only have 2 movies, one of which came with the PS3, so I am fine.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Won't Red Dead Redemption come on PC in the fall or something? Won't that be the superior way to play it?

Syt

Quote from: The Brain on April 18, 2010, 01:05:38 AM
Quote from: Syt on April 18, 2010, 12:48:04 AM
And, I want the Blu-Ray.

Basically if you're gonna watch a lot of Blu-Gay movies you need a real player. I only have 2 movies, one of which came with the PS3, so I am fine.

Well, the prices for movies here and on Amazon.co.uk have dropped to the point that I finally went and got me a dedicated player/streamer, plus HD tv. I actually might have considered a PS3 instead of the player if I didn't have an X360 already, because there's more exclusive games for the PS3 than for the XBox.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Do tell me about that game. And my PS3 isnt loud when playing Blu-ray discs, and it supposed to be a superior player due to processor speed.

Tamas

OMFG just checked out the trailer about the free roam multiplayer. So going to preorder this for PS3

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Brain on April 18, 2010, 01:06:48 AM
Won't Red Dead Redemption come on PC in the fall or something? Won't that be the superior way to play it?

While I prefer to play on PC, in my experience Rockstar games are one of the few pubs whose games play better on platform.

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 18, 2010, 05:11:37 AM

While I prefer to play on PC, in my experience Rockstar games are one of the few pubs whose games play better on platform.

Well my decision is made for me. If I play the PS3 version first my PC buddies will have me drawn and quartered.

Unless... I keep it a dirty little secret. Hm...

Josquius

Red Dead is good, I'm looking forward to the sequel. Isn't it coming on the 360 too though?
Hope they haven't put too much into multiplayer. I care not for that.

1: Yes
2: Hell no
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 18, 2010, 05:11:37 AM

They're still better on the PC.  You can use gamepads on the PC too ya know.  For GTA I always used my gamepad for the driving and mouse+keyboard for the fps part

Tamas

Yeah better on PC like that high school game of Rockstar where apparently they spent 5 minutes on conversion so it was buggier than the swamp in Fireblade's backyard

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Whelp, I did it.  Got the 250MB package.  Picked up Bad Company 2 and Uncharted 2 while I was at it.