News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hooters fucked me over: AGAIN

Started by Caliga, April 16, 2010, 12:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Valmy on April 16, 2010, 03:02:12 PM
So um they have hot girls who just serve you food right?  I don't know man that sounds more like blue balls than anything else.

Sounds like what every restaurant should be like

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on April 16, 2010, 03:25:07 PM
Personally, I'd rather eat my lunch without a bored waitress who thinks I'm a pig by virtue of the fact I deliberately decided to eat lunch in a weak-tea version of a strip joint (without actual stripping) trying to drum up a big tip by shaking her chest in my face.  ;)
Different strokes for different folks.  That particular Hooters is always packed full, though.  In fact today I saw both my SVP and the CFO there (at different tables). :smoke:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

lustindarkness

Hooters works for me if in a group of fellow sailors that are stupid enough to flash lots of cash money or if I go alone with my kids but not the wife. ;)

And their wings are ok.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Faeelin

Quote from: Barrister on April 16, 2010, 03:05:05 PM
The handful of times I've ever been to a Hooters I didn't think the girls were all that hot.  And they definitely weren't all that busty.  Nor did I think the chicken was all that good.

hmm... I guess that explains why I rarely went to Hooters.

Fag.

Barrister

Quote from: Faeelin on April 16, 2010, 03:41:06 PM
The handful of times I've ever been to a Hooters I didn't think the girls were all that hot.  And they definitely weren't all that busty.  Nor did I think the chicken was all that good.

Fag.

Quit coming on to me.  I'm flattered, maybe a little curious, but I'm happily married.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Quote from: lustindarkness on April 16, 2010, 03:37:30 PM
Hooters works for me if in a group of fellow sailors that are stupid enough to flash lots of cash money or if I go alone with my kids but not the wife. ;)

And their wings are ok.

Heh, middle managers from Kentucky and horny sailors are exactly who I'd expect to find at a place like Hooters.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Malthus on April 16, 2010, 03:53:47 PM
Heh, middle managers from Kentucky and horny sailors are exactly who I'd expect to find at a place like Hooters.  :lol:
Where do the classy guys go when they want to look at chicks?

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 16, 2010, 04:06:06 PM
Quote from: Malthus on April 16, 2010, 03:53:47 PM
Where do the classy guys go when they want to look at chicks?

Personally, I think part of being a 'classy' guy is not blatantly ogling chicks who are being paid to serve them in various ways (like strippers, waitresses and secretaries). I know it is a harsh price to pay ...  ;)

In essence, only to ogle those chicks who are ogling you back - i.e., to flirt, like at a bar or nightclub. Flirting with people who have no choice but to put up with it because it is their job can never be 'classy'.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on April 16, 2010, 03:19:48 PM
Oh, spiess, since you mentioned stalking me I'm going to be at the Hofbrauhaus tomorrow, but I was told this visit was not eligible for a meetup, since we're up there to take a friend to CVG.  Not sure why that would matter.  :huh:

Just wanted you to know that so when you're stalking me tomorrow you don't get all offended.  :)

Dang it :(   I'll sorta be on-call this weekend anyway, so I need to stay away from the temptation to down 3 or 4 liters of beer.

Do try the Kunzel Schwarzbier though if they still have any (sometimes their monthly seasonal does not last the month).  Some of the best black lager I've ever tasted.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on April 16, 2010, 04:31:30 PM
Personally, I think part of being a 'classy' guy is not blatantly ogling chicks who are being paid to serve them in various ways (like strippers, waitresses and secretaries). I know it is a harsh price to pay ...  ;)
Dude.  THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE THERE FOR.  So do you go to strip clubs and admire the fancy red and white wallpaper?  :)

derspiess

Quality of food and waitresses does vary by location.  The one near where I worked in Delaware was absolute heaven.  Food was always fresh & well-made (simple, but tasty) and the girls met The Cal Standard.  It was the refuge for me and the handful of other guys in my PC feminazi-dominated department. 

The Hooters in Baltimore/Inner Harbor was awful.  Plain awful. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on April 16, 2010, 03:47:08 PM
Quit coming on to me.  I'm flattered, maybe a little curious, but I'm happily married.

What's that have to do with anything? One can be happily married and have sex with other people. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on April 16, 2010, 04:32:50 PM
Dang it :(   I'll sorta be on-call this weekend anyway, so I need to stay away from the temptation to down 3 or 4 liters of beer.

Do try the Kunzel Schwarzbier though if they still have any (sometimes their monthly seasonal does not last the month).  Some of the best black lager I've ever tasted.
Aight, I'll try to remember that.  Normally I get Hefeweizen when I'm there but I'm plowing through a sixer of Paulaner Hefeweizen at home so I'm not feeling deprived in that department atm.

We ought to just do a meetup for that explicit purpose anyways. :contract:

Caliga