News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hooters fucked me over: AGAIN

Started by Caliga, April 16, 2010, 12:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Yeah, the wings and shit there aren't really that notable (much better wings at BDubs IMO).  I got a buffalo chicken sammich today and it was actually pretty damn good though... not sure why it'd be better since it's basically the same thing, but there you go.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

So um they have hot girls who just serve you food right?  I don't know man that sounds more like blue balls than anything else.

Or do they at least pretend to fawn over you and treat you like they find you attractive?  That would be something at least.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on April 16, 2010, 03:02:12 PM
Or do they at least pretend to fawn over you and treat you like they find you attractive?  That would be something at least.

You'll always have Languish. :)

Barrister

The handful of times I've ever been to a Hooters I didn't think the girls were all that hot.  And they definitely weren't all that busty.  Nor did I think the chicken was all that good.

hmm... I guess that explains why I rarely went to Hooters.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on April 16, 2010, 01:55:33 PM
It's in St. Matthews, Louisville

Figured that out from checking which location was closest to you on Latitude.

LOLZ IM WATCHIN YOU
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on April 16, 2010, 03:02:12 PM
So um they have hot girls who just serve you food right?  I don't know man that sounds more like blue balls than anything else.

Some of them fawn over you, yes.  I find that more annoying than anything else, since I know I could never get any of the real HOTT ones.  :blush:  The nice thing about Hooters is that they know you're there to ogle them, so it's ok to stare at their boobs and they often kinda put them right in your face.

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on April 16, 2010, 03:08:38 PM
Figured that out from checking which location was closest to you on Latitude.

LOLZ IM WATCHIN YOU
Do I: belong to you? :wub:

The Brain

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on April 16, 2010, 03:05:05 PM
The handful of times I've ever been to a Hooters I didn't think the girls were all that hot.  And they definitely weren't all that busty.  Nor did I think the chicken was all that good.

hmm... I guess that explains why I rarely went to Hooters.
It can be really hit or miss insofar as the girls go.  The one in the Atlanta Underground was top-notch IIRC.  There's a good one in Philly and a horrible one too.  The bad one was downtown someplace and the decent one was closer to my parents' house.

Caliga

Oh, spiess, since you mentioned stalking me I'm going to be at the Hofbrauhaus tomorrow, but I was told this visit was not eligible for a meetup, since we're up there to take a friend to CVG.  Not sure why that would matter.  :huh:

Just wanted you to know that so when you're stalking me tomorrow you don't get all offended.  :)

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Personally, I'd rather eat my lunch without a bored waitress who thinks I'm a pig by virtue of the fact I deliberately decided to eat lunch in a weak-tea version of a strip joint (without actual stripping) trying to drum up a big tip by shaking her chest in my face.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on April 16, 2010, 03:21:21 PM
Have you guys had a meetup yet?
Nope, though we've talked about it a bunch of times.

The Brain

Quote from: Malthus on April 16, 2010, 03:25:07 PM
Personally, I'd rather eat my lunch without a bored waitress who thinks I'm a pig by virtue of the fact I deliberately decided to eat lunch in a weak-tea version of a strip joint (without actual stripping) trying to drum up a big tip by shaking her chest in my face.  ;)

LOL unknowingly you just described Hooters. You could have shortened your sentence to "Personally, I'd rather eat my lunch someplace other than Hooters".