News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hooters fucked me over: AGAIN

Started by Caliga, April 16, 2010, 12:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

GODDAMN IT, HOOTERS!

A work buddy and I went over there for lunch today and the hostess ( :perv: ) seated us.  So we got seated and there was a Hooters girl waiting on the table behind us who was basically the hottest one I've ever seen. :cool:  So I'm all "Sweet, lunch is going to kick ass today Rick."

Ok, so a few minutes later this other chick comes over and asks what we want to drink.  I turn around and.... FLAT AS A BOARD. :weep:  EVERY other girl at least had decent boobs if maybe they weren't so cute.  We got stuck with the one flattie in the place!

Alright, I realize it's generally illegal to discriminate on appearance, but can't Congress pass a law giving Hooters an exemption?  Come on, you know those guys go there or to strip clubs all the time themselves.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

You should, at least, ask for a discount.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

To me today's lunch would be like if you went to McDonald's and ordered a Big Mac, and you open the little carton and there's just a roll and lettuce in there... maybe a slice of cheese too.  Where's the beef, assholes?  :mad:

Strix

It could be worse. She could have been 8 months pregnant!
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Admiral Yi

Next time slip the hostess a fin and ask for a waitress with a monster rack.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Caliga on April 16, 2010, 12:44:33 PM
Alright, I realize it's generally illegal to discriminate on appearance, but can't Congress pass a law giving Hooters an exemption? 

Airlines too

Ed Anger

Quote from: Strix on April 16, 2010, 01:02:09 PM
It could be worse. She could have been 8 months pregnant!

Hot. Preggos make me wet.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Never visited one where that was an issue.  But I will make note of this location.

They closed the one that had been closest to me.  Didn't even get to take Tommy there :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Faeelin

Oddly, the Hooters in midtown Manhattan has really plan girls. I went there for a friend's birthday and was unimpressed. But I don't get the point of the place in general.

Barrister

Quote from: Faeelin on April 16, 2010, 01:27:23 PM
Oddly, the Hooters in midtown Manhattan has really plan girls. I went there for a friend's birthday and was unimpressed. But I don't get the point of the place in general.

It's because you're gay.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on April 16, 2010, 01:16:13 PM
Never visited one where that was an issue.  But I will make note of this location.

They closed the one that had been closest to me.  Didn't even get to take Tommy there :(
It's in St. Matthews, Louisville, right across the street from... Norton's Womens' Healthcare Pavilion.  Not a joke.  :)

Caliga

Quote from: Barrister on April 16, 2010, 01:29:18 PM
It's because you're gay.
I took my Great Aunt to the Hooters in the Atlanta Underground and she never 'got it'.  She actually brought it up when I called her about visiting Atlanta last time... she asked if we wanted to go back to that 'fun place in the Underground with really good chicken'. :lol:

Faeelin

Quote from: Barrister on April 16, 2010, 01:29:18 PM
Quote from: Faeelin on April 16, 2010, 01:27:23 PM

It's because you're gay.

I mean, I went with a bunch of straight dudes. They weren't impressed with the girls either. And I found the wings bland :(