And we're back!

Main Menu

Why I hate fucking Catholic scumbags

Started by Martinus, April 13, 2010, 03:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

QuotePope's No. 2 Links Pedophilia, Homosexuality
By Advocate.com Editors

The Vatican's secretary of state has linked the sex scandals currently rocking the Roman Catholic Church to homosexuality, not celibacy among priests.

Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, second in command to the pope, made the comments Monday at a press conference in Chile, where a priest is being investigated for having sex with young girls.

"Many psychologists and psychiatrists have demonstrated that there is no relation between celibacy and pedophilia. But many others have demonstrated, I have been told recently, that there is a relation between homosexuality and pedophilia," Bertone said. "That is true. That is the problem."

Gay rights activists in Chile were quick to dismiss Bertone's claims.

"This is a perverse strategy by the Vatican to shirk its own ethical and legal responsibility by making a spurious and disgusting connection," said Rolando Jimenez, president of the Movement for Homosexual Integration and Liberation in Chile.

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2010/04/12/Popes_Number_Two_Links_Pedophilia_Homosexuality/

Fucking scumbag piece-of-shits. Not only covering their own kiddie fiddling, but even when they are down, trying to stoke anti-gay hate.

Alexandru H.

Since most gays become gays due to child abuse, molestation and rape, I cannot comprehend why would you rule out pedophilia in making little Martinus eager for more cock...  :rolleyes:

Razgovory

You hate them because they are right?  Do you also hate scientists?  Homosexuality is not that different then any other paraphilic disorder.  The sooner you come to terms with your condition and stop projecting hatred and bigotry on others the happier you'll be.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

:huh: You have yet to find a single celibate man fucking children.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Alexandru H. on April 13, 2010, 03:25:21 AM
Since most gays become gays due to child abuse, molestation and rape, I cannot comprehend why would you rule out pedophilia in making little Martinus eager for more cock...  :rolleyes:

I'm special then as I didn't become gay for any of those reasons. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on April 13, 2010, 04:44:06 AM
Quote from: Alexandru H. on April 13, 2010, 03:25:21 AM

I'm special then as I didn't become gay for any of those reasons. :)

Me too. :(

Grey Fox

Why are you outraged? Is this surprising at all? They don't like gays & they're going to take every opportunity to bash you cocklovers. Stop worrying about what the Church think.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 13, 2010, 05:55:48 AM

Oh yeah?

But you posted above that line as well.  The only way to fix it is to delete your original post.  But then the Brain can simply do it again.  The only way to win is not to play.

Eddie Teach

Everyone who posts below this is a fag. Unless I post again, in which case this post is null and void. :homestar:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grallon

:nelson: @ everyone in this thread.  Honorable mention to Money for making me laugh - twice.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Alexandru H.