News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Top 40 deadliest fast food

Started by viper37, March 30, 2010, 02:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

They had this guy + burger on Daily Show or Colbert:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Josquius

I wonder how much those uber burgers would cost...regular ones can be expensive enough...
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on March 31, 2010, 03:04:15 PM
I wonder how much those uber burgers would cost...regular ones can be expensive enough...

I wonder if they would give it to you free if you managed to scarf down the whole thing yourself at one sitting.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

That would look a lot better with toppings. Cheese pizza = :yawn:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Siege on March 31, 2010, 02:51:54 PM
This looks good:

Old-style Domino's Pizza?  Congratulations, you have shit taste in food.  And this coming from a guy who actually likes a lot of fast food. :yuk:
Experience bij!

DGuller

Ok, even I don't like that shit.  I still ate it, of course, but I felt bad while doing so.

Ed Anger

Sucks to be poor bro.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 31, 2010, 05:01:46 PM

Sucks to be poor bro.

:lol: You're such a dick.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on March 31, 2010, 05:03:46 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 31, 2010, 05:01:46 PM

Sucks to be poor bro.

:lol: You're such a dick.

Its my purpose in life.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on March 31, 2010, 03:10:11 PM
I wonder if they would give it to you free if you managed to scarf down the whole thing yourself at one sitting.  :lol:
Point in fact, alot of the joints that feature those monsters do so as a kind of advertising gimmick, and do give it to you for free if you are able to eat it in one sitting (often with a time limit so you don't sit there all day).  There's a burger joint in upstate Pennsylvania (I think near Penn State) known for that, and I've read of others too (e.g. http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com/).
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

The Fatburger in Borgata in Atlantic City does this if you manage to eat their XXXL fatburger.  They even post a picture of you on the wall (unless the autopsy records are sealed).

Caliga

Quote from: DGuller on March 31, 2010, 06:03:44 PM
The Fatburger in Borgata in Atlantic City does this if you manage to eat their XXXL fatburger.  They even post a picture of you on the wall (unless the autopsy records are sealed).
Is this new?  I don't recall anything like that at the Borgata last time I was there.  Perhaps I need to pay the Borgata a visit when I'm in Jersey in July.  :mmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Capetan Mihali

I was in AC last weekend.   :)  I'm not much of a gambler, but Resorts now has 2 dollar blackjack tables (plus a 25 cent fee on every hand), so I gave it a shot.   Nice way to pass a couple of hours, and considering the comped drinks and the tipping, I came out ahead.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on March 31, 2010, 06:10:23 PM
Quote from: DGuller on March 31, 2010, 06:03:44 PM
Is this new?  I don't recall anything like that at the Borgata last time I was there.  Perhaps I need to pay the Borgata a visit when I'm in Jersey in July.  :mmm:
Somewhat new, but I forgot when exactly it started.  Sometime about a year ago would be my guess.

EDIT:  Are you asking about the Fatburger, or the XXXL challenge?  Fatburger was there for a long time.