Gays responsible for Srebrenica massacre

Started by viper37, March 18, 2010, 05:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Marty is going to be on fire...

Massacre de Srebrenica: la «faute» aux gais néerlandais

Retired US General: Gay Dutch Troops Contributed to Srebrenica  Massacre

Not as clear cut as the title would suggest, but still not that far:
QuoteSHEEHAN: "That [Srebrenica] was the largest massacre in  Europe since World War II."
LEVIN: "And did the  Dutch leaders tell you it was because there were gay soldiers there?"
SHEEHAN:  "It was a combination ..."
LEVIN: "Did they tell  you [that gay soldiers were to blame], that is my question."
SHEEHAN:  "Yes."
LEVIN: "They did?"
SHEEHAN:  "They included that as part of the problem."

Gays are evil. ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

DGuller

This knowledge makes one think twice about repealing DADT, doesn't it?  :hmm: Do we really want another massacre?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 18, 2010, 06:06:50 PM
I KNEW IT.

You didn't know shit.

If someone asked you yesterday you would have been LOL mew Ceiling Cat did it!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on March 18, 2010, 06:14:05 PM
I KNEW IT.

You didn't know shit.

Go back to sleep. You are incoherent.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

and here I thought you were referring to the repressed gays in the serbian army taking out their frustration over not being able to suck cock by murdering muslims?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Jaron

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 18, 2010, 06:17:22 PM
Quote from: Jaron on March 18, 2010, 06:14:05 PM
I KNEW IT.

You didn't know shit.

Go back to sleep. You are incoherent.

Punk. :P

Razgovory

Makes sense really.  You think grallon or Marty would protect muslims?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

BuddhaRhubarb

kinda retarded. Did they have a gay only army or something? :unsure: That would be weird. I'm pretty sure there were starights gays and all kinds of other labeled people doing the killing.

What pray tell does the soldier's sex life have to do with the orders he's following?

hmmm that sounds kinky. maybe the whole dutch army was making gay snuff films?

stupidest non-news story of the day.
:p

grumbler

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on March 18, 2010, 08:33:36 PM
kinda retarded. Did they have a gay only army or something? :unsure: That would be weird. I'm pretty sure there were starights gays and all kinds of other labeled people doing the killing.

What pray tell does the soldier's sex life have to do with the orders he's following?

hmmm that sounds kinky. maybe the whole dutch army was making gay snuff films?

stupidest non-news story of the day.
Sheehan is clutching at straws trying to find reasons why blacks gays should not be allowed to serve in the military except as unskilled laborers and cooks openly.  If you cross this line, next thing you know, they will allow niggers to vote gays to marry.

Of course he is a moron.  Rank times IQ is a constant.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

Oh, that old lifestyle = race line.  One of my favorite fallacies :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

viper37

Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2010, 10:38:32 PM
well, for the moment, gays can't really stop being gay.  I suppose they can stop having sex, but I'm not sure that's totally wise.
If there was an anti-gay pill, they would have a choice though.  But right now, I don't see why you think comparing this to race line is a fallacy?
Taking a vow of celibacy is not the same as loving women.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2010, 10:38:32 PM

What the fuck? How is that a "lifestyle"? Are you suggesting that being gay is a choice? Do you make a choice to suck cock every morning, derscheisse?

You having a fat ass and a pedo-moustache is a "lifestyle choice". Being gay is not.

Martinus

I like the Dutch response:

QuoteGen. Blames Gays for Bosnian Genocide
By Michelle Garcia

Retired Marine Gen. John Sheehan (pictured) blames the Netherlands' inclusion of gays in the military for thousands of Bosnian deaths in 1995.

Sheehan was the top NATO commander in the 1990s during the height of genocide in former Yugoslavia. During a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on gays in the military on Thursday, he said that the situation in Yugoslavia was a clear example of how other nations allowing gays in the military led to undermining unit cohesion, according to the Washington Post. 

The Dutch military was the first to allow gays to serve openly in the ranks when it lifted its ban in 1974. Two decades later, 400 Dutch peace keepers were stationed in Srebrenica when Serbian forces attacked the Bosnian Muslims, killing 8,000 men and boys by Serbian forces.

Sheehan said that allowing gays in the Dutch military left peace keepers "ill-equipped to go to war." 

When Carl Levin, chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee asked him to verify whether Dutch leaders said the mission failed because it included gay soldiers, Sheehan said yes.

"They did?" Levin asked.

"They included that as part of the problem," Sheehan replied. He added that the former chief of staff of the Dutch army said allowing gay service members detracted from its war-fighting abilities.

Levin countered, "But I think that any effort to connect that failure on the part of the Dutch to the fact that they have homosexuals, or did allow homosexuals, I think is totally off-target."

Roger van de Wetering, a spokesman for the Netherlands Ministry of Defense, told Voice of America news that Sheehan's statements were "total nonsense" and that he "cannot believe that a man of that rank is stating such a thing."

Sheehan retired from the military in 1997.

Jaron