News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gays responsible for Srebrenica massacre

Started by viper37, March 18, 2010, 05:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

I'm willing to hear more evidence on this. The "gays did it" thing is not obviously nutty.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Funnily enough, this has already made it to Polish newspapers (usually the "Americans are stupid" column).

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2010, 02:20:18 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2010, 10:38:32 PM
Oh, that old lifestyle = race line.  One of my favorite fallacies :)

What the fuck? How is that a "lifestyle"? Are you suggesting that being gay is a choice? Do you make a choice to suck cock every morning, derscheisse?

You having a fat ass and a pedo-moustache is a "lifestyle choice". Being gay is not.

I dunno but sucking cock every morning seems like a choice to me.  Unless you are a sex slave.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Quote from: Razgovory on March 19, 2010, 05:21:20 AM
Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2010, 02:20:18 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2010, 10:38:32 PM
Oh, that old lifestyle = race line.  One of my favorite fallacies :)

What the fuck? How is that a "lifestyle"? Are you suggesting that being gay is a choice? Do you make a choice to suck cock every morning, derscheisse?

You having a fat ass and a pedo-moustache is a "lifestyle choice". Being gay is not.

I dunno but sucking cock every morning seems like a choice to me.  Unless you are a sex slave.

What if it's auto-fellatio?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Razgovory

Unless you have some sort of weird spine disorder that pulls your head down to your junk when you wake up it still seems to be a choice.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Martinus

Razgovory

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Grey Fox

So, if being gay isn't a choice, it's genetic?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alexandru H.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on March 19, 2010, 06:29:47 AM
Being gay is a choice.

Yes, but being homosexual isn't. 

I swear it's like we go down a list of topics to rehash at regular interval.  <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Martinus

Quote from: Grallon on March 19, 2010, 06:35:26 AM
Quote from: Neil on March 19, 2010, 06:29:47 AM
Being gay is a choice.

Yes, but being homosexual isn't. 

I swear it's like we go down a list of topics to rehash at regular interval.  <_<

G.

Neil is a troll. Obviously he goes down a list of topics to raise our ire.