Gays responsible for Srebrenica massacre

Started by viper37, March 18, 2010, 05:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2010, 06:36:44 AM

Neil is a troll. Obviously he goes down a list of topics to raise our ire.

Neil doesn't get a rise out of me - I know his schtick.  You haven't grasped it yet though.

And I haven't felt enough passion for anything in recent years to muster something as biblical as 'ire' about any particular topic.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on March 19, 2010, 06:35:26 AM
Yes, but being homosexual isn't. 

I swear it's like we go down a list of topics to rehash at regular interval.  <_<
Blame Martinus.  He keeps saying stupid things that require a response.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

What the fuck. Besides can't you attack some other part of my identity, e.g. being Polish.

Being a homophobe places you in the same line as Alexandru H.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2010, 06:48:07 AM
What the fuck. Besides can't you attack some other part of my identity, e.g. being Polish.
You mean Russian.

Besides, you don't see 'Poles' whining for their 'rights' and trying to upset social order, do you?  Rather than knowing and accepting one's place in society, many gays seem determined to destroy Western society out of sheer selfishness, a selfishness that has become infectious.
QuoteBeing a homophobe places you in the same line as Alexandru H.
Or rather, it places him into mine, as I am his superior.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alexandru H.

Do you suck with that mouth, too? That's how venereal diseases spread, you know...  :bowler:

Grallon

All you need to do is stop being so sensitive about it goddamit!  Your reactions only show how uncomfortable you remain with your orientation.  All of us have more facets than those that get emphasized by the deforming prism that is the net.  Neil is more than his homophobia as you are more than the shrill jackass you sometimes comes across as.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

Grallon would you save a bunch of Muslims if you could?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on March 19, 2010, 07:21:45 AM
Grallon would you save a bunch of Muslims if you could?

The cute ones certainly.

G.

~Jean-François Revel

Alcibiades

Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2010, 02:20:18 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 18, 2010, 10:38:32 PM
Oh, that old lifestyle = race line.  One of my favorite fallacies :)

What the fuck? How is that a "lifestyle"? Are you suggesting that being gay is a choice? Do you make a choice to suck cock every morning, derscheisse?

You having a fat ass and a pedo-moustache is a "lifestyle choice". Being gay is not.

No, but you make a choice to suck a cock every morning.  The fag fails again.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Solmyr

Gays are claiming all kinds of historical figures for their ranks, why not some historical events too? :P

The Minsky Moment

Good point, we should be expelling people with undesirable lifestyles from the military.  I would start with conseratives and evangelicals.  The latter endanger our missions in Islamic countries and believe in nutty supersitions - they can't be trusted with complex technology and equipment.  The former say foolish things on chat boards and can expose the army to embarassment.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

grumbler

Actually, it is the bigotry = bigotry line.  The concept that it is comparing "lifestyle" to the "race" fallacy is one of my favorite fallacies. :)

No one is pretending any more that "blacks" lack the brains, or gays the courage, to serve well.  Now it is just the rear-guard moaning that the bigots might not like serving with gays any more than they liked serving with "blacks."

Fuck the bigots.  Let 'em quit or STFU.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PDH

I think we can all compromise: ban bad gays like Mart from the military, or at worst make them cooks and drivers, and let the good ones serve as frontline soldiers.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on March 19, 2010, 09:33:15 AM
I think we can all compromise: ban bad gays like Mart from the military, or at worst make them cooks and drivers, and let the good ones serve as frontline soldiers.

Counter proposal:

Let good gays serve, send bad gays like Mart to deepest Alabama without internet access.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 19, 2010, 09:39:06 AM
Counter proposal:

Let good gays serve, send bad gays like Mart to deepest Alabama without internet access.
Better than mine.

Utah works too.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM