And we're back!

Main Menu

I reenlisted for 3 more years

Started by Siege, March 18, 2010, 02:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: Siege on March 19, 2010, 03:38:34 AM
I dont' give a fuck.
Real men don't feel preasure to smile to appear friendly, beacuse they are confident in their power to subdue all potential enemies.

Smiling is for the weak, or for the ones that want to something from you, like politicians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5zFsy9VIdM
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

You know, Siegy is kinda pale for one of those mid east Jews...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

He's gone over that before, it's centuries of his great-great-grandmothers being raped by white people.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I bet secretly he knows Yiddish.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Way to go, Siegy.  Keep killing Muslims.

CountDeMoney

I found this one for you too, Siegy.

Martinus

Quote from: Habbaku on March 18, 2010, 11:55:00 PM
Martinus will be along shortly to wish you your death.

Nah. I think his life is miserable enough, it's more amusing if he lives.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Siege on March 18, 2010, 04:12:20 PM
My deployment to Afghanistan have been secured. There are only 3 units that are 100% sure to deploy to afghanistan: The 10th Mountain, the 82nd Airborne, and the 101st Airborne. The 10th Mountain is way too cold for me (based at Fort Drum, New York), the 82nd Airborne too squared away (the discipline is ranger stupid), and that leaves the 101st as my only choice.

Watch it, buddy.  Some of us have family ties to the 82nd. <_<
Experience bij!

Grey Fox

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 19, 2010, 10:50:24 AM
Quote from: Siege on March 18, 2010, 04:12:20 PM
My deployment to Afghanistan have been secured. There are only 3 units that are 100% sure to deploy to afghanistan: The 10th Mountain, the 82nd Airborne, and the 101st Airborne. The 10th Mountain is way too cold for me (based at Fort Drum, New York), the 82nd Airborne too squared away (the discipline is ranger stupid), and that leaves the 101st as my only choice.

Watch it, buddy.  Some of us have family ties to the 82nd. <_<

They are still too squared.

Also, are you trying to prove Larch's point in another thread?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Hey siegy you cock knobbling kike.
Where the he'll are you based ATM over in Iraq?

My cousin just went back for his 3rd time and I want to make sure he steals your sunglasses.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: katmai on March 19, 2010, 02:12:03 PM

My cousin just went back for his 3rd time and I want to make sure he steals your sunglasses.

We're such a sensitive bunch here. :lol:

Siege

Quote from: katmai on March 19, 2010, 02:12:03 PM

I only wear Army issued Oakleys over here.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

katmai

Excellent as he is navy will need a pair of those.
But really just curious if anywhere near each other as he is apparently in fallajuh(sp?)

Siege

Quote from: katmai on March 20, 2010, 05:42:20 PM
Excellent as he is navy will need a pair of those.
But really just curious if anywhere near each other as he is apparently in fallajuh(sp?)

I'm in Camp Taji, 15 miles North of Baghdad.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

katmai

Got it, be safe you crazy sefardic cousin of mine :P