Gates' defense budget: more low-tech, less high-tech

Started by CountDeMoney, April 08, 2009, 05:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 10, 2009, 08:35:09 AM
Why wouldn't they be happy to let us waste billions of dollars on it if they really thought it was useless instead of trying to stop of us? If they were successful we'd actually spend that money on weapons systems that would be more likely to work. If they really think the ABM system won't work, then protesting like they are is in direct opposition to their own interests.

I thought it was obvious but I guess it hasn't occurred to you that Putin is milking this issue to focus attention away from domestic problems. There's nothing like a common enemy (terrorists, Jooos, fags) to make people bend over willingly while you're fucking them.

PDH

Quote from: Iormlund on April 12, 2009, 12:11:56 PM
(terrorists, Jooos, fags)

I for one am terrified by these Jew Terrorist Fags.  The JTF might be the menace of our time.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Tonitrus

Quote from: Neil on April 10, 2009, 12:44:10 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 09, 2009, 12:08:24 AM
Quote from: Neil on April 08, 2009, 07:14:08 PM
I think we've seen from Iraq and Afghanistan that the Army isn't really a useful service either.

Don't cry.  Just because your service is useless and your mission a waste doesn't make you yourself useless or a waste.
Yeah...you never see me crying.