And we're back!

Main Menu

Lesbian ruins prom for everybody

Started by Ed Anger, March 11, 2010, 09:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Martinus on March 14, 2010, 04:29:37 AM
Quote from: Lettow77 on March 14, 2010, 04:26:36 AM
Now that's the people's justice. Being curtly dealt with by an effeminate jew is sure to cause them to rethink their pacing and obstruction of warsaw's homosexual community.
:huh:
Don't.  Please just don't. 
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on March 14, 2010, 04:29:37 AM
Now that's the people's justice. Being curtly dealt with by an effeminate jew is sure to cause them to rethink their pacing and obstruction of warsaw's homosexual community.
:huh:

You've been outed. Just be glad Auschwitz is closed down.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

What?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Siege on March 15, 2010, 09:29:44 AM
What?

Your cover is blown, sir.  You sick, child-toe-sucking freak, you. :)
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

But are they girls' toes or boys' toes?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Now apparently there were two proms hosted and she went to the one that only 5 other people showed up to. It is being reported that she was tricked into going to a fake prom.  How could she have not known about the other prom...and why didn't she go to it when no one was at the one she was at? :huh:

*even I knew that the parents of the other kids were going to hold a prom as it was reported in the news.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Faeelin

Apparently the special ed kids were also sent to the fake prom. Stay classy Mississippi.

garbon

Even my small school had more special ed kids than that...:unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: The Brain on March 13, 2010, 10:51:28 AM
Quote from: Martinus on March 13, 2010, 10:35:44 AM
Quote from: Syt on March 13, 2010, 10:13:33 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 13, 2010, 10:09:28 AM
Christ! Totally uncalled for Marty. :thumbsdown:

Marty doesn't believe in moderation*. Which is why he stepped down as moderator a while back.

*when the issue is in any way related to gays, fags, homos, feet, Lady Gaga, Rufus Painwright, ...

:lol: He just wished AIDS/gaybashing on me. What would be the "called for" response? :D

As a homosexual you are just supposed to take it.

In the Ass.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on April 06, 2010, 11:11:41 PM
It's Mississippi, everyone is special there.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on April 06, 2010, 11:11:41 PM
Marlborough :weep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Faeelin on April 06, 2010, 10:46:09 PM
Apparently the special ed kids were also sent to the fake prom. Stay classy Mississippi.

Says something about the standards that you have to fall beneath to be "special ed" in MS. :contract:
Experience bij!

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on April 07, 2010, 02:07:55 PM
The school got extra funds. :)
I'm kinda surprised you didn't go to St. Mark's, actually.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points